Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Okay I assure you I have more functions than constantly asking recommendations, but what electric impact drivers do you guys use? I've been shopping for one but am always weary that whatever I buy won't be low profile enough to fit where it needs to fit.

Ultimately gotta figure out a mobile "oh shit" on-trail repair box for the Jeep but definitely gotta get creative on where to store it all. I figure I'll try and have less than 180lbs of tools haha but who knows.
I have both of the Milwaukee 1/2” impacts. 2861-20 mid-torque (Good size for bringing along if you wanted)
2767-20 high-torque (big Bertha for the garage)
2754-20 3/8 impact
2457-20 3/8 ratchet

that should give you an idea. Other mw stuff too but that’s cuz I have no selfcontrol.
Sponsored

jlopes68

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
ordered February 1st. 2018 2 DR JL rubicon, 3.6, auto, FC Red, cloth seats, soft top, LED, Alpine, Tow, steel bumpers. 2007 jk, 2006 F350, 2000 Excursion
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase
Okay I assure you I have more functions than constantly asking recommendations, but what electric impact drivers do you guys use? I've been shopping for one but am always weary that whatever I buy won't be low profile enough to fit where it needs to fit.

Ultimately gotta figure out a mobile "oh shit" on-trail repair box for the Jeep but definitely gotta get creative on where to store it all. I figure I'll try and have less than 180lbs of tools haha but who knows.
I use makita, but any of the major brands will do. And you will be surprised by how fast the weight adds up.

IMBlu

First Name
Cristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door ocean blue jl
Hi friends! It’s been a while since the time we were checking this forum every 30 minutes!
We are doing well here on coastal Georgia. The spike is coming down, as it is in just about all states that have seen a flare up. Such is in these United States.
hope everyone is well and able to enjoy the virus free outdoors. This will pass; I have stopped listening to news. Outdoors is where we want to be anyway, right?
Looking forward to trail photos and videos from those of you who are lucky enough to do it. It gives the rest of us hope!

Sponsored

jlopes68

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
ordered February 1st. 2018 2 DR JL rubicon, 3.6, auto, FC Red, cloth seats, soft top, LED, Alpine, Tow, steel bumpers. 2007 jk, 2006 F350, 2000 Excursion
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase
well Borla came up with this new high clearance exhaust, specifically for the 2 door 3.6, should be available shortly. the slight performance gain is noticeable. let me know what you think? Really nice folks over there, it was a pleasure lending them Betty.

jessedacri

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White 2dr JL Rubicon 3.6
well Borla came up with this new high clearance exhaust, specifically for the 2 door 3.6, should be available shortly. the slight performance gain is noticeable. let me know what you think? Really nice folks over there, it was a pleasure lending them Betty.

Saw this when Jen posted on the FB group, it sounds mean as hell and doesn't have any of that raspy ricey sound that a lot of them do. Those manual shifts really come alive. You got a pic on how much further it tucks up than the stock one?

Y'all back from up north? Still trying to get my lift on but it's been hot as hell and tracking down the tools has been a slow process. Would gladly trade some brews and meals for some expertise! I'm waiting on brothers 4x4 to call back with a final quote, it's been brutal watching the components sit around in the garage.

jlopes68

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase
Saw this when Jen posted on the FB group, it sounds mean as hell and doesn't have any of that raspy ricey sound that a lot of them do. Those manual shifts really come alive. You got a pic on how much further it tucks up than the stock one?

Y'all back from up north? Still trying to get my lift on but it's been hot as hell and tracking down the tools has been a slow process. Would gladly trade some brews and meals for some expertise! I'm waiting on brothers 4x4 to call back with a final quote, it's been brutal watching the components sit around in the garage.
Not with that up north company any longer so back home for a bit. Bring it over Saturday, a few guys will be here doin different stuff. Starting early tho, like 6am.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Not with that up north company any longer so back home for a bit. Bring it over Saturday, a few guys will be here doin different stuff. Starting early tho, like 6am.
Hey John, didn't they give you a discount code for ordering on your channel?

Great company and loved them on my STI. Now looking to add it to my Jeep.

jlopes68

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase
Hey John, didn't they give you a discount code for ordering on your channel?

Great company and loved them on my STI. Now looking to add it to my Jeep.
they are still working on getting this over to manufacturing, so it might be awhile before any info is available.

Sponsored

jlopes68

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase
Well dang... lol

:like:
she has let me know that she will make sure i get all that info so that i can disperse it to you guys. LOL about the channel codes, they had no idea we even had a channel till it was finished and we were bsing about the trails we've done.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
she has let me know that she will make sure i get all that info so that i can disperse it to you guys. LOL about the channel codes, they had no idea we even had a channel till it was finished and we were bsing about the trails we've done.
Well make sure they let you hook up your subscribers! :CWL: :beer:

jlopes68

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase