Sponsored

2.0l turbo Exhaust thread.

RELBUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 TJ , 22 JLURXR 392
I just installed the MF axle back p/n 19388. Love the look. Definitely a trade off looks vs performance, as this will surely get beat up if I really wheeled this thing. Sounds better at idle. I have not driven it yet, but I am anxious to take it for a ride!
Sponsored

carlhenry

First Name
carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 wrangler jl 2.0
replaced mine with the flowmaster sounds great much lighter than factory and much cheaper plus it is stainless

Outlawd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 punk'n Rubicon unlimited, 1968 Plymouth GTX, 1969 Coronet R/T 440 BDS 871 blower 900hp
I've been reading and listening to countless forums and sound clips (which almost always sound bad no matter what system) about what to do about my 2.0 and the horrible sound of the factory exhaust. I don't mean to down FCA on the factory equipment as I'm a huge mopar fan and also a big muscle car fan and appreciate the sound of a healthy motor. That being said, something had to be done on this 2.0 sound. I read several posts here and made my decision to install an MF 19388 axel back system and holy crap I'm happy with it! Not only does it sound good at any rpm but there is no drone to speak of and it has a low tone I've never heard from such a small motor plus you can hear it slightly inside as you accelerate. Oh and it also looks awesome!

MLS_AZ

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I've been reading and listening to countless forums and sound clips (which almost always sound bad no matter what system) about what to do about my 2.0 and the horrible sound of the factory exhaust. I don't mean to down FCA on the factory equipment as I'm a huge mopar fan and also a big muscle car fan and appreciate the sound of a healthy motor. That being said, something had to be done on this 2.0 sound. I read several posts here and made my decision to install an MF 19388 axel back system and holy crap I'm happy with it! Not only does it sound good at any rpm but there is no drone to speak of and it has a low tone I've never heard from such a small motor plus you can hear it slightly inside as you accelerate. Oh and it also looks awesome!
Agree! I am really happy with mine, the sound and performance are great. Makes a big difference, I think.

Sponsored

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
Agree! I am really happy with mine, the sound and performance are great. Makes a big difference, I think.
The downside is it's ugly and will get torn up off-road.... but perhaps for a mall warrior its an option.

Really want the Borla Climber Touring to come out.

MLS_AZ

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
The downside is it's ugly and will get torn up off-road.... but perhaps for a mall warrior its an option.

Whatever...….

VA72mlibu

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLR; 1972 Chevy Malibu; DHC-7 & BeechCraft King-Air (operated, not owned)
Have you researched the MBRP? Super high tuck and decent tone, plus very affordable. I’m ordering once I have some time available for install.

ODDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hella Yella Sahara
Do you know if you can buy just the muffler? I intend to have a local shop weld up the pipes exiting the muffler to holes I've cut into the bumper.

Sponsored

Outlawd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 punk'n Rubicon unlimited, 1968 Plymouth GTX, 1969 Coronet R/T 440 BDS 871 blower 900hp
Do you know if you can buy just the muffler? I intend to have a local shop weld up the pipes exiting the muffler to holes I've cut into the bumper.
I do not know for sure, you would have to contact Magnaflow for advice on that. You could always cut off and rebuild tailpipes but it's an expensive unit to cut up.

RED-FOX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon
Decided to try a different route. Had a diamond eye exhaust on my F150 ecoboost prior and saw they made exhaust(pipe) for the jeep. Was cheap enough to take a chance.
Screenshot_20200430-190337_Samsung Internet.jpg
20200430_190252.jpg

bval001

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler sport s
Decided to try a different route. Had a diamond eye exhaust on my F150 ecoboost prior and saw they made exhaust(pipe) for the jeep. Was cheap enough to take a chance.
Screenshot_20200430-190337_Samsung Internet.jpg
20200430_190252.jpg
any sound clips? or feed back on the install any power gains? I noticed this is a 3inch compared to most companies have been keeping their pipes at 2.5. I imagine its considerably louder

RED-FOX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon
any sound clips? or feed back on the install any power gains? I noticed this is a 3inch compared to most companies have been keeping their pipes at 2.5. I imagine its considerably louder
I am going to try to install it this weekend after work if it's not too late. I'll load a sound clip for sure.
Sponsored