Sponsored

MOAB Edition JL Club Thread

BobBarker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB
I wonder what the Moab’s production numbers were?

Not too many. Zero available used that I have seen.
Sponsored

BobBarker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB
I like mine too. My dad is kinda looking for a punk’n Moab. The only thing better than spending my money on Jeep stuff is spending his.

Sponsored

dblack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK
Vehicle Showcase
Can any current MOAB owners comment on the rock sliders included compared to the rubicon type?
Appreciate it!

joshg

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab, Tesla Model S P90DL, Audi R8 V10 Spyder 6MT
Moab owners - I'm a new owner getting ready to pick up my Moab and am wondering about lift and tires. Want to go with KO2 tires... just not sure if I should stick with 33's or move up to 35's. If I do go to 35's, should I also do a Mopar 2.5" lift, or is stock height OK with 35" KO2's on stock wheels? Thanks for advice!

Sponsored

eck

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU MOAB HellaYella
Can any current MOAB owners comment on the rock sliders included compared to the rubicon type?
Appreciate it!
They're similar to the Rubicon ones, but the Rubicon rock sliders sit flush with the body whereas the MOAB ones stick out a couple of inches. You can use the MOAB ones as a step, but they don't stick out far enough that I would consider them a true step. Somewhere in between having a step and having nothing.

joshg

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab, Tesla Model S P90DL, Audi R8 V10 Spyder 6MT
Anyone else went soft-top for the summer on a Moab? Just installed mine yesterday. It's an interesting difference in appearance. Here it is in safari mode (top up, back windows not installed).

Jeep1.jpg

Jeep2.jpg

Jeep3.jpg

Jeep4.jpg
Looks great that way! But why not take a few more minutes and take off the doors? Would be great with that bikini top.

First Name
Kathleen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Moab
Moab owners - I'm a new owner getting ready to pick up my Moab and am wondering about lift and tires. Want to go with KO2 tires... just not sure if I should stick with 33's or move up to 35's. If I do go to 35's, should I also do a Mopar 2.5" lift, or is stock height OK with 35" KO2's on stock wheels? Thanks for advice!
Hi there, I love mine the way it is. I talked to some longtime Jeepers on the lot and they said that most want to upgrade their tires and lift to ours - what we have is perfect. Congrats on your Moab btw!

Rla1022

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Moab
Hi there, I love mine the way it is. I talked to some longtime Jeepers on the lot and they said that most want to upgrade their tires and lift to ours - what we have is perfect. Congrats on your Moab btw!
I agree. I’m not doing anything to mine. I believe the suspension system is already lifted as is ?

Columbus104

First Name
Kurtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Moab (white)
Looks great that way! But why not take a few more minutes and take off the doors? Would be great with that bikini top.
Doors have been off for a few stretches when we had 3-4 days with no rain forecasted. Note for anyone planning to ride naked. There are some instructions on google on how to make a rack out of PVC pipes for your door. Took me under an hour and $55 of materials. Well worth it to protect your doors when they’re off the Jeep.
Sponsored