First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Billet JLUR, ‘20 Mustang GT/Prem/6MT/PP1
Occupation
Retired/Leisure
Hopefully mine is also joins for the railroad adventure.
I will be rolling through San Diego, L.A., and S.F. the first part of December. Hopefully, my JLUR will be here sometime after I get back to Vegas.

CWWatkins

First Name
CAREY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2017 SILVERADO, 2017 TAHOE
Mine has been stuck In JS status since Monday. Im not sure exactly what that means. I have done the Jeep Chat and Tuesday they said Waiting on a railcar to fill. Today they said JS getting additional equipment installed.

MarkY3130

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
@Milous

Any idea when tracking will be updated again? It's been about two days.
If you read on Jeep garage on the tracking thread, post 134 and later, you’ll see that tracking has been shut down. Appears that FCA put a stop to it and MOTS will no longer be able to do what they have been doing for the last 10 years.

OP
OP
AMG

AMG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes-Benz CLA45 AMG, BMW G650GS
If you read on Jeep garage on the tracking thread, post 134 and later, you’ll see that tracking has been shut down. Appears that FCA put a stop to it and MOTS will no longer be able to do what they have been doing for the last 10 years.
Yeah, I asked that question this AM before the update was posted. It's a real bummer.

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
@bayou girl gave me an idea to use the delivered 2018 data to come up with transit time from rail to dealer. The data isn't easy to work with because the status history isn't the same for every vehicle, so I wasn't able to use all the data without manually combing through over 400 vehicles, so the sample I could automatically pull statuses for ~130. Certainly not a big sample but the best I could do in a short time. Pretty interesting.

Sorted by state:
upload_2018-11-10_8-6-19.png

Sorted by transit time:
upload_2018-11-10_8-8-34.png
Quick question. Would this be how long from KZ date to dealer delivered?
Sponsored