Sponsored

Introducing Inspired Engineering JL Headlight kits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

InspiredEngineering

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL, 2013 JKU on 60's, 1997 TJ on D60s
When the JL was first released and FCA posted pics of the Sport models, we noticed something missing, LED headlights to be exact. We couldn't believe Jeep would release another Wrangler model with anemic sub-par headlights. We also saw this was a great opportunity to create another JL upgrade.

We started work on the headlights back when we designed the fog light replacement kits, back in June. We have been working non stop since then to release a kit.

We decided to design adaptor brackets in house to run our existing Halo or EVO II headlights. This helps simplify the install and offer you guys multiple lighting options.

Each kit includes:
  • A pair of headlights (of your choice)
  • Wiring adaptors ( no need to cut, splice, or remove the wiring from your stocks)
  • Headlight brackets (assembled in the headlights)
  • Additional wiring and connectors needed
The headlights are 100% plug and play for the JL, with only wiring for the ancillaries ( The DRL and Amber blinker) which are completely optional and we supply all wiring and connectors needed to wire these in.

While we know the bulk of this market will be Non LED package equipped Jeeps, these are still an upgrade to the LED package kits. Based on our testing both models are stronger than the OEM LED. We will be posting pictures soon.

Needless to say, these are a HUGE upgrade over the OEM Halogen lights.

Here is some info on the Halo models
" LightWorx 7" Round headlights are designed from the ground up to give people what they want. A great looking light, which works far better than stock, at a very reasonable price.

While trying to find the perfect blend of form and function, Lightworx hit a home run. These lights meet DOT standards, so you will have no issues running these on the street. These are designed with an innovative Daytime running light which lights up the Halo around the light with a bright white color. They also change color to Amber, which is a great replacement for turn signals, to supplement them, or just to change the pace and look cool.

Light is utilized with the use of two projectors one for the low beam, and one for the high beam. This allows for a very crisp light cutoff, and takes full advantage of the light produced.

Light color is 6000k which is a fine white, and matches most OEM cars."

Check out the pics, we will have mounted pics in the next few days. We were just too excited to finally let the cat out of the bag.

Find More info and pics here.

jeep-led-headlihgt-jl-wrangler-ledlight-jlu-jlwrangler-5381_1024x1024.jpg

jeep-led-headlihgt-jl-wrangler-ledlight-jlu-jlwrangler-5361_1024x1024.jpg

jeep-led-headlihgt-jl-wrangler-ledlight-jlu-jlwrangler-5471_1024x1024.jpg

jeep-led-headlihgt-jl-wrangler-ledlight-jlu-jlwrangler-5401_1024x1024.jpg

jeep-led-headlihgt-jl-wrangler-ledlight-jlu-jlwrangler-5481_1024x1024.jpg

jeep-led-headlihgt-jl-wrangler-ledlight-jlu-jlwrangler-5421_1024x1024.jpg

DSC_0538_1024x1024.jpg

DSC_0536_1024x1024.jpg

DSC_0533_1024x1024.jpg

DSC_0532_1024x1024.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Had their headlights on my JK and can say, they are 1000% top shelf. Got the LED package on my JL or I wold be ordering these for sure.

rohdawg

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLUR Anvil / 2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Merchant Marine
OP
OP
InspiredEngineering

InspiredEngineering

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had their headlights on my JK and can say, they are 1000% top shelf. Got the LED package on my JL or I wold be ordering these for sure.
Thanks for the feedback!

You're Welcome. Its only a matter of time till we start shipping them out and improving JL lighting one Jeep at a time, haha!

Well looks like i might just have to pick up a set.
Do it, they would look great with your other lights!

Sponsored

Grindhouseknives

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Bright White JLU Sport S
@InspiredEngineering
Are there plans to sell just the brackets for the conversion?
I have a set of JW Speakers from my JK that I would like to use? Would your brackets work with those headlights?

2k2wranglerx

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon JL
@InspiredEngineering
I have a set of JW Speakers from my JK that I would like to use? Would your brackets work with those headlights?
This.

i like your lighting package but i'd like to have the option to just purchase the adapters.

bmrrwolfe

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2005 Grand Cherokee
These look great! Anyone who has used these before or plans on ordering, what made you decide between the Halo Vs Evo II??

OP
OP
InspiredEngineering

InspiredEngineering

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@InspiredEngineering

We do have plans to sell the adaptor brackets alone after we start shipping headlights, and are able to handle the additional demand. I do not have many details yet for pricing but I know it would be a much better value to buy the whole package.

This.

i like your lighting package but i'd like to have the option to just purchase the adapters.
Thanks, we are working on that and hopefully soon we will be offering just the brackets and wiring adaptors.

These look great! Anyone who has used these before or plans on ordering, what made you decide between the Halo Vs Evo II??
Thanks! That is a very commonly asked question, and I typically tell people to choose based on aesthetics. Which ever you like more looks wise. Both lights are built equally well, and offer the same warranty and quality. They both are a huge upgrade and are very close in specs. Low beams are very close, but the EVO II has a brighter high beam than the Halo, if that helps.

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
Hi @InspiredEngineering,

Other than the price, are there any difference between these and the head lights sold by QuakeLED?

Thanks,

Sponsored

1quick1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
These look interesting.

From what it sounds these will give a improved performance but maintain a OEM/stock appearance. This is important as I don't want to be hassled by the CHP.

BeeLDub

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willys, 2019 Cherokee Limited
Occupation
Structural Engineer
These lights are DOT approved so you will have no issues running these on the street.
You may want to edit that statement to read something like "Meets DOT regulations" since the DOT cannot approve/disapprove of any vehicle or parts. Just want to avoid confusion. Otherwise, the lights look great! :fist bump:

OP
OP
InspiredEngineering

InspiredEngineering

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi @InspiredEngineering,

Other than the price, are there any difference between these and the head lights sold by QuakeLED?

Thanks,
Hey, thanks for asking. Our lights are 100% proprietary to ourselves. Our headlight brackets are made of steel and cut, bent, powder coated in house, and we utilize the Harley light bracket style which offers adjustment. I don’t know much about the Quake model, but I know they use a poly/plastic bracket.

Out LED lights are also completely different than theirs.

These look interesting.

From what it sounds these will give a improved performance but maintain a OEM/stock appearance. This is important as I don't want to be hassled by the CHP.
Yup you got it! Aim them well and to ushould be fine.

I would love to see some install photos in the light / dark
We are working on that ASAP.

You may want to edit that statement to read something like "Meets DOT regulations" since the DOT cannot approve/disapprove of any vehicle or parts. Just want to avoid confusion. Otherwise, the lights look great! :fist bump:
You’re 100% correct. Thanks for mentioning it. We will get that corrected.

Status
Not open for further replies.