Sponsored

Introducing Inspired Engineering JL Headlight kits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

moell54

First Name
Aubrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
On the website both lites have connections for JKs but doesn’t speak to JLs. Are they the same connection?
Sponsored

BWWJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Great looking product, would like a PM for Black Friday deals on the Evo & Halo sets please!

Mczoot

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Please PM me the pricing for Black Friday as well! Glad to see some more options making it to market for the JL.

Sponsored

bmrrwolfe

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2005 Grand Cherokee
We typically offer pre-order pricing but the challenge with releasing a pre-order just before Black Friday is tough. We wouldn’t want pre order people to pay more than people who order on Black Friday and they both receive the order at the same time.

Black Friday is our best pricing of the year, so any one who would like to get in early and pre order we could offer early Black Friday pricing.

Thanks, we have been working hard to offer a complete kit with everything needed to install.

We are working on getting pics on the JL and LED package comparision pics. We do have pics of the light output on our website and comparison pics to a JK which if you have the non LED package OEM light output on the JK and JL are very comparable.
Would you be able to PM Black Friday pricing? Thanks!!

jmcdtucson

First Name
Jerel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
How do you know if you need the anti-flicker?

OP
OP
InspiredEngineering

InspiredEngineering

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL, 2013 JKU on 60's, 1997 TJ on D60s
On the website both lites have connections for JKs but doesn’t speak to JLs. Are they the same connection?
https://inspired-engineering.com/co...er-jl/products/jeep-jl-wrangler-headlight-kit

Shipping Late NOV - Early DEC 2018.

We are proud to introduce our all new LED headlight kit designed specifically for the 2018- Current Jeep Wrangler JL.
i too am interested in Black Friday Pricing.
Thanks for the link Ruben.

No the JK uses an h13 connection, while the JL uses an h13 bulb with built in harness on the headlight. The plug from the light to body harness seems to be a proprietary plug and not common headlight style.

On the standalone headlight pages we do not offer the JL option since the only way to get the JL plug is with the full kit for the JL which Ruben posted.

Sponsored

OP
OP
InspiredEngineering

InspiredEngineering

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Great looking product, would like a PM for Black Friday deals on the Evo & Halo sets please!
i too am interested in Black Friday Pricing.
Please PM me the pricing for Black Friday as well! Glad to see some more options making it to market for the JL.
Would you be able to PM Black Friday pricing? Thanks!!
Id be interested in BF pricing.....
Let me know the Black Friday pricing
Thanks guys! PMs have been sent.

OP
OP
InspiredEngineering

InspiredEngineering

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How do you know if you need the anti-flicker?

This is a very common question with a very hard to explain answer, haha. To make it short, you do not need it.

The long answer is a very small % of Jeeps have a slight pulsation when our lights were installed (about 2%). We have attributed it to the Jeep being abnormal and not something common. Even on the Jeeps which have it, it is barely noticable (you have to be looking for it against a white wall), and not noticeable while driving, nor does it cause any issues.

Every install we do in house, as well as every install doen by one of our retailers, do without it and not one person has come back mentioning they need it.

So if your want to be "safe" get it, but the odds are showing that it's not needed. If anything, order without, and if needed order it after. We will apply whatever discount you received to that, so the cost will be the same.

We hate to make people pay for something they don't need, so we try to explain it as best as possible to save you guys some money and not having to add something not needed.

rogo

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Automation and Controls
I am interested as well! I do headlight mods on all my vehicles and was looking into options on the JL as I have the Sport with underwhelming halogens.

PM me for Black Friday pricing please!

OP
OP
InspiredEngineering

InspiredEngineering

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am interested as well! I do headlight mods on all my vehicles and was looking into options on the JL as I have the Sport with underwhelming halogens.

PM me for Black Friday pricing please!
PM Sent!

@InspiredEngineering Will you be eventually making a larger set to fill in the space around them since the new lights are larger than 7 inches?
We have been toying with the idea, but it all depends on market demand. If we decide to start on it, it wont be until late next year, so 1-2 years until we expect to release a 9" headlight.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.