Sponsored

Introducing Inspired Engineering JL Headlight kits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
InspiredEngineering

InspiredEngineering

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL, 2013 JKU on 60's, 1997 TJ on D60s

automaton

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUR
I would like to know the Black Friday Pricing, too. Please PM me.

OP
OP
InspiredEngineering

InspiredEngineering

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Would these produce enough heat to melt snow off the headlights? I have seen quite a few posts where the factory LED headlights, have had issues, and coming into winter, that is definitely going to be a necessity, thanks!
We have never taken a thermometer to the lights (that might be a good idea) nor do we have first hand experience since we are located in Miami, FL, but we have been selling these model lights for over 2 years now and we haven’t had any complaints about snow or lack of melting.

A few customers mentioned to us that under normal conditions they are fine, but we haven’t heard from anyone after a massive snow storm or something of the sort.

I ordered the LED lights on my 2019, do you have any pictures that show the difference in lighting between stock LED and yours? What is the black Friday price? I would be interested in them if the price is right and they are noticeably brighter.
Congrats on your soon to be JL! We do not currently have comparison pics, we can try to get some during the weekend. I could tell you that from what I’ve seen, it is a very close comparison. Jeep did a great job with the stock LEDs. Ours seem to be a bit brighter but it’s very close. We don’t figure most LED package owners will be the market for these unless the modification is for asthetics.

zeropilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Can I get BF pricing as well? Also would I need the anti flicker with it for my Sahara?

Last edited:

CyBourg

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 07 Honda S2000, 2018 JLU Sport O)|||||(O
May you please PM the BF pricing?

Thank you!

Sponsored

VTjeep

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL, 2012 JK
Occupation
Designer
Guys,

I have some concern with this. I just found this online and really think this isn’t going to look so good. That’s a 7” bracket for a 9” hole. There is going to be a lot of those exposed hardware and ugliness there. The bracket is only $20 and it looks to be a Harley bracket that was just mortified. I get it that it custom made to fit the JL but generally it's a Harley bracket.

This Harley ring even covers half of the headlight screws and headlight design. Pretty much the only part that is cool on the light.

Here is the Harley bracket on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Headlight-Mo...=1542613452&sr=8-6&keywords=harley+7"+bracket

I paid to much for my JL to put some ugly lights on it. I am going to wait until someone comes out with a 9” light.

Screws.png

Screen_Shot_ 2018-11-19 at 16.09.29.png

zeropilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
jeep-led-headlihgt-jl-wrangler-ledlight-jlu-jlwrangler-5481_1024x1024.jpg

Image from their site.

OP
OP
InspiredEngineering

InspiredEngineering

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guys,

I have some concern with this. I just found this online and really think this isn’t going to look so good. That’s a 7” bracket for a 9” hole. There is going to be a lot of those exposed hardware and ugliness there. The bracket is only $20 and it looks to be a Harley bracket that was just mortified. I get it that it custom made to fit the JL but generally it's a Harley bracket.

This Harley ring even covers half of the headlight screws and headlight design. Pretty much the only part that is cool on the light.

Here is the Harley bracket on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Headlight-Mounting-Bracket-Harness-Davidson/dp/B07J38YH5V/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1542613452&sr=8-6&keywords=harley+7"+bracket

I paid to much for my JL to put some ugly lights on it. I am going to wait until someone comes out with a 9” light.

Screws.png

Screen_Shot_ 2018-11-19 at 16.09.29.png

Different strokes for different folks, but we would appreciate it if you do not come on to our thread and spread fake news.

We have had tons of positive feedback and plenty of orders from people who like our lights.

We created a custom metal bracket for the Jeep JL, that offers a full range of adjustment and in most peoples opinions looks great. It also works great.

While the JL has a 9" (in diameter) headlight, the opening in the grill is not nearly as large, and as you can seen in our pictures posted on our website, and first post, clearly does not look bad, nor too large.

We love feedback, and suggestions from our customers. That helps perfect our products. If you have a legitimate question, or something constructive to say, we are all ears.

Sponsored

prw04

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon Billet Silver
@InspiredEngineering could you please pm me with black friday pricing on the jl leds. My sport is in need! Thanks.

Jlynsk

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL unlimited sport
Please PM me Black Friday pricing. Thanks!

TimmH

First Name
Timm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Sahara 3.6 Auto
Vehicle Showcase
Please PM me Black Friday Pricing please.....Love the Halos

Any chance of a halo fog light soon?
Sponsored

Status