Sponsored

Introducing Inspired Engineering JL Headlight kits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ridesaway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Unlimited Sport; 2014 Dodge Durango, 2009 Dodge Ram
With all that is said and done they are a good looking product and sound like you have put a good amount of thought in the materials. I would like to see pictures of the function of this light compared to other on the market and OEM.
Good Luck!

OP
OP
InspiredEngineering

InspiredEngineering

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL, 2013 JKU on 60's, 1997 TJ on D60s
Any discount for preorders?
We typically offer pre-order pricing but the challenge with releasing a pre-order just before Black Friday is tough. We wouldn’t want pre order people to pay more than people who order on Black Friday and they both receive the order at the same time.

Black Friday is our best pricing of the year, so any one who would like to get in early and pre order we could offer early Black Friday pricing.

With all that is said and done they are a good looking product and sound like you have put a good amount of thought in the materials. I would like to see pictures of the function of this light compared to other on the market and OEM.
Good Luck!
Thanks, we have been working hard to offer a complete kit with everything needed to install.

We are working on getting pics on the JL and LED package comparision pics. We do have pics of the light output on our website and comparison pics to a JK which if you have the non LED package OEM light output on the JK and JL are very comparable.

zyt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Miata
We typically offer pre-order pricing but the challenge with releasing a pre-order just before Black Friday is tough. We wouldn’t want pre order people to pay more than people who order on Black Friday and they both receive the order at the same time.

Black Friday is our best pricing of the year, so any one who would like to get in early and pre order we could offer early Black Friday pricing.

Thanks, we have been working hard to offer a complete kit with everything needed to install.

We are working on getting pics on the JL and LED package comparision pics. We do have pics of the light output on our website and comparison pics to a JK which if you have the non LED package OEM light output on the JK and JL are very comparable.
Woukd you mind sharing the black friday price? Also what's the regular price after promo. It sucks that here is no picture on a JL that we can see, that mighr be a tough sale for pre orders.

One_adam12

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL 4 door

Pm me the Black Friday price please might pick these up. Thanks

Sponsored

moell54

First Name
Aubrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Sam, new JL owner here. Very interested in headlights. Please put me on list for first production. Please PM me with best price. I’ll buy now!

Also interested in LED taillights.

raiken1

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S 2Dr
@InspiredEngineering - Are the diameters of the JK and JL headlights the same?

Excited to see photos in a JL! I would also be interested in the Black Friday pricing if you want to PM me!

Last edited:
OP
OP
InspiredEngineering

InspiredEngineering

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any discount for preorders?
PM Sent

Woukd you mind sharing the black friday price? Also what's the regular price after promo. It sucks that here is no picture on a JL that we can see, that mighr be a tough sale for pre orders.
PM Sent. We are working on getting pictures. We should have them any day. Just waiting on our JL to get some recalls done at the dealer.

Pm me the Black Friday price please might pick these up. Thanks
PM Sent

Sam, new JL owner here. Very interested in headlights. Please put me on list for first production. Please PM me with best price. I’ll buy now!

Also interested in LED taillights.
PM Sent

@InspiredEngineering - Are the diameters of the JK and JL headlights the same?

Excited to see photos in a JL! I would also be interested in the Black Friday pricing if you want to PM me!
PM Sent.

waterbaby76

First Name
Nadia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL in Mojito
Occupation
self-employed
Yes, pictures! I'd be interested too if I like the way they look.

OP
OP
InspiredEngineering

InspiredEngineering

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I would love to see some install photos in the light / dark
I second this!
Good Luck!
Yes, pictures! I'd be interested too if I like the way they look.
Pictures have been added to the original post and even more to our website.

Sponsored

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

Thanks! That is a very commonly asked question, and I typically tell people to choose based on aesthetics. Which ever you like more looks wise. Both lights are built equally well, and offer the same warranty and quality. They both are a huge upgrade and are very close in specs. Low beams are very close, but the EVO II has a brighter high beam than the Halo, if that helps.[/QUOTE]

Could you post pictures of the two lights labeled. I looked at the website and still don't know which one is EVO II or the Halo

BWWJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Hi. Are you offering discount codes pre Black Friday? Thx!

OP
OP
InspiredEngineering

InspiredEngineering

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks! That is a very commonly asked question, and I typically tell people to choose based on aesthetics. Which ever you like more looks wise. Both lights are built equally well, and offer the same warranty and quality. They both are a huge upgrade and are very close in specs. Low beams are very close, but the EVO II has a brighter high beam than the Halo, if that helps.
Could you post pictures of the two lights labeled. I looked at the website and still don't know which one is EVO II or the Halo[/QUOTE]

The Evo II model is pictured below, you can find more pictures HERE.

evo-headlight-jeep-offroad-led-2601_1024x1024.jpg

The Halo model is pictured below and you can find more pictures HERE

headlight-jeep-offroad-led-halo-2581_1024x1024.jpg

Hi. Are you offering discount codes pre Black Friday? Thx!
Yup, we are offering early Black Friday pricing on these for JL forum members as that will be the best pricing of the year. Im sending you a PM with the details.

BWWJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Could you post pictures of the two lights labeled. I looked at the website and still don't know which one is EVO II or the Halo
The Evo II model is pictured below, you can find more pictures HERE.

evo-headlight-jeep-offroad-led-2601_1024x1024.jpg

The Halo model is pictured below and you can find more pictures HERE

headlight-jeep-offroad-led-halo-2581_1024x1024.jpg

Yup, we are offering early Black Friday pricing on these for JL forum members as that will be the best pricing of the year. Im sending you a PM with the details.[/QUOTE]

Sam, Thanks for the great communication. Order placed!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.