JLUR Ship Dates

JL4Jax

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Curious if anyone has had past experience with a Jeep being shipped from Toledo Ohio to the Los Angeles area. My ship date is allegedly 11/20 and I'm curious if any one knows about how long it might take to get shipped to the LA area and get PDI'd at the dealership. Your thoughts are appreciated. Thanks!
Sponsored

old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
Curious if anyone has had past experience with a Jeep being shipped from Toledo Ohio to the Los Angeles area. My ship date is allegedly 11/20 and I'm curious if any one knows about how long it might take to get shipped to the LA area and get PDI'd at the dealership. Your thoughts are appreciated. Thanks!
My JK was shipped by train , and the fleet manager followed it's progress on his computer somehow . The train was about 5 or 6 days , as I recall , and it was loaded onto a truck one day before it was delivered . So a total of 7 or 8 days . I would guess if yours is shipped 11/20 , it may be delivered before 11/30 .

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
JL shipping for 2018s was atrocious. It was nothing to take multiple weeks, a month, or more. There were lots where JLs would sit by the 100s waiting to be delivered. I can only hope shipping has improved.

OP
OP
JL4Jax

JL4Jax

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
My JK was shipped by train , and the fleet manager followed it's progress on his computer somehow . The train was about 5 or 6 days , as I recall , and it was loaded onto a truck one day before it was delivered . So a total of 7 or 8 days . I would guess if yours is shipped 11/20 , it may be delivered before 11/30 .
Thanks! I appreciate your input. I need to learn patience
Sponsored