Confirmed JL Dealership Arrivals

redracer

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4xe Rubicon
Even though most of us have special ordered our jeeps, some may be waiting to see one in person to buy or drive. As these get closer to reality, let's track this.

I've stumbled upon a California dealer that has listed three JLU's on their website listing as in transit.
http://www.autonationchryslerdodgej...nlimited-55d881dd0a0d0cc7711a60d4c4b5f4e8.htm
http://www.autonationchryslerdodgej...nlimited-7d33a2850a0d0cc7711a60d495937b4d.htm
http://www.autonationchryslerdodgej...nlimited-55d881450a0d0cc7711a60d435441304.htm

Does anyone else have any dealers listing invintory? ... and then, later, any sightings?
Sponsored

FloridaCowboy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Charger 2015 Dodge Challenger 2017 MX 5 RF
Occupation
Retired
My dealer here in SW Florida called me Friday. He said they would have a few JLU's on their lot in 2 weeks. Also there will be a trainer from FCA at the dealership to throughly go over the vehicle will all sales staff.

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
My dealer here in SW Florida called me Friday. He said they would have a few JLU's on their lot in 2 weeks. Also there will be a trainer from FCA at the dealership to throughly go over the vehicle will all sales staff.
Mine also

Powelligator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 LJ Rubicon, 2022 JL Rubicon
Clubs

Here's a data point:

Yesterday I'm on the freeway and a few vehicles ahead of me is a car hauler with a load of new Jeeps fresh from the trains. I thought, "Woo Hoo, my first sighting of a JL in the wild!" and I stepped up my speed, carved around traffic and pulled up behind, then alongside the portable parking lot. Sadly, all brand new JK's, a mix of 2-doors and 4-doors, one 4-door Rubicon in white on the top deck. Not a single one was a JL.

So as of December 26th dealers are still receiving new JK's, must be a lot still in the pipeline.

Sponsored

captainjack

First Name
Carol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Here's a data point:

Yesterday I'm on the freeway and a few vehicles ahead of me is a car hauler with a load of new Jeeps fresh from the trains. I thought, "Woo Hoo, my first sighting of a JL in the wild!" and I stepped up my speed, carved around traffic and pulled up behind, then alongside the portable parking lot. Sadly, all brand new JK's, a mix of 2-doors and 4-doors, one 4-door Rubicon in white on the top deck. Not a single one was a JL.

So as of December 26th dealers are still receiving new JK's, must be a lot still in the pipeline.
A dealer in Viriginia DullesJeep is listing two JLs as in transit as in his inventory as JLs. Both are sport models and he lists the VINs on his website. This link should work. https://www.dulleschryslerdodgejeep...acted=inventory-listing1-facet-anchor-model-7

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link

Attachments

Spank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack
I agree. Its amazing how factual information doesn't trickle down to these dealerships. It must be frustrating to be a sales person when many of your customers are more knowledgeable about your product than you are.
I have never encountered a Jeep dealership that actually knows anything about their own Jeeps. Ever.

Boatbuilder88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Wrangler JL Sport S
Occupation
F-16 Engineer (retired)
I agree. Its amazing how factual information doesn't trickle down to these dealerships. It must be frustrating to be a sales person when many of your customers are more knowledgeable about your product than you are.
There is nothing stopping a dealership's sales staff from doing research outside of FCA official channels. They could monitor online forums like their (enthusiastic) clients. If these folks wanted to do a better job and be more informed, they could. There is no excuse for knowing less than their customers.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
There is nothing stopping a dealership's sales staff from doing research outside of FCA official channels. They could monitor online forums like their (enthusiastic) clients. If these folks wanted to do a better job and be more informed, they could. There is no excuse for knowing less than their customers.
In fairness they don't just sell Wranglers. Do you know every Jeep/Dodge/Ram/Chrysler product as well as you know the Wrangler? I know it is the new new thing but it's not even on the lots yet.

Sponsored

Matthew/E36

First Name
Classified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Thousand and Eighteen Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Went to a local Jeep dealer in St. Louis; he went to ask when they are getting them or order and he said March.

LOL, must be the 50 JKs on the lot answer. Of course a month or two back I test drove a JK and when I asked about the new JL. He first acted all confused that there was a new one. Then flipped a switch and said a lot of negative things about it, too much AL, etc. So you HAVE heard of this "new Wrangler" then...nice! Always great to get back-to-back fibs...

Jabs

First Name
Jabs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon

STL J-Hawk

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver 2018 JLUS!, 2016 Tahoe
Went to a local Jeep dealer in St. Louis; he went to ask when they are getting them or order and he said March.

LOL, must be the 50 JKs on the lot answer. Of course a month or two back I test drove a JK and when I asked about the new JL. He first acted all confused that there was a new one. Then flipped a switch and said a lot of negative things about it, too much AL, etc. So you HAVE heard of this "new Wrangler" then...nice! Always great to get back-to-back fibs...
Would love to know which one. I have been told something similar from a STL dealer.

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
I have never encountered a Jeep dealership that actually knows anything about their own Jeeps. Ever.
Same here! They are clueless!

XJ-99

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ (sold), 2010 Toyota RAV4v6 Limited (sold), 2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S, Mojito!
I went to a local Jeep dealership and asked about the new JL Wrangler, and the salesman said the only difference between the old JK and JL was the slope in the grill.
Sponsored