Vehicle Showcase
Y

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
So how did you equip it And price?

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
If the dealership was Bob Barker, the "Price Would Be Right." ;)

Macaw1

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Rubi on 1 tons and 40's
CoolTread..I'm in Phoenix, I'll have to head over there and take a gander tomorrow.
Just for fun I'll take my fully built 2014 Rubi on 1 tons and 40"s to break their little hearts when I drive away without placing an order.
Waiting for the 3.0 Rubi next year.

Sponsored

Vegas_Sirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
DanW

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
So, right now we saw an Instagram post from Ace Engineering that shows a JL Sport that they now allegedly have. I've asked them if it was a regular customer order or if they had some sort of arrangement with Jeep. I've not heard from them yet.

Izzy901

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Grand Cherokee
So, right now we saw an Instagram post from Ace Engineering that shows a JL Sport that they now allegedly have. I've asked them if it was a regular customer order or if they had some sort of arrangement with Jeep. I've not heard from them yet.
I messaged them earlier today. Seems as it's the owner of the companies because someone asked why they didn't get a Rubicon in the comments and they said they have one on order also. This what they told me via FB message.

0F79A8DE-63C8-491F-9221-67FB11DB94DB.png

azfun

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending Wrangler JLUR
I am in AZ and called this dealer 2 weeks ago to try and order a JL. They said they couldn't order one yet. So when I responded that other dealers were ordering them I guess they called around and figured it out because they got back to me and said oh sorry, we were given incorrect info. I had already ordered from someone else, but I wouldn't have ordered from them anyway because of the $1500 NON-refundable deposit (I also told them the dealer I ordered from only charged a $500 refundable deposit).
I also am finding that dealers are clueless in the PHX. I called a well know dealership and the "jeep guy" told me the JL would be on the lot in June or July and that is a bunch of Bull.

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
I also am finding that dealers are clueless in the PHX. I called a well know dealership and the "jeep guy" told me the JL would be on the lot in June or July and that is a bunch of Bull.
Well... He's not wrong. Unless they sell out. ;)

Sponsored

blairsirman

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Town and Country, Volkswagen EOS, soon a JL Wrangler :-)
I stopped by Frisco Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Frisco TX today to see if they had any information on when they would be getting the new JL in stock. The sales manager told me they expect them in March; but not before. Seeing how that is a larger dealership, that sounds wrong to me. Lots of misinformation out there. At least, I hope that's wrong.

OP
OP
DanW

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
I stopped by Frisco Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Frisco TX today to see if they had any information on when they would be getting the new JL in stock. The sales manager told me they expect them in March; but not before. Seeing how that is a larger dealership, that sounds wrong to me. Lots of misinformation out there. At least, I hope that's wrong.
They are almost certainly wrong, unless they don't plan on ordering dealer stock, which I think they are required to do. I just got a shipping date today on mine of January 5. I doubt I'll see it before January 20, but I'll be shocked if I don't have it before February.

blairsirman

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Town and Country, Volkswagen EOS, soon a JL Wrangler :-)
They are almost certainly wrong, unless they don't plan on ordering dealer stock, which I think they are required to do. I just got a shipping date today on mine of January 5. I doubt I'll see it before January 20, but I'll be shocked if I don't have it before February.
I agree. Its amazing how factual information doesn't trickle down to these dealerships. It must be frustrating to be a sales person when many of your customers are more knowledgeable about your product than you are.

Macaw1

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Rubi on 1 tons and 40's
Luke does NOT have one...
They said the one from the video was just driving through and is long gone to another Dealership and after that it will go back to FCA to be "Crushed"

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
Luke does NOT have one...
They said the one from the video was just driving through and is long gone to another Dealership and after that it will go back to FCA to be "Crushed"
Ahh, that makes more sense, it was just a training vehicle.
Sponsored