First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
As of right now 18MY is still open.
The anti spin diff is only available to be ordered on sold orders.
The hardtop headliner is limited to the Sahara and rubicon only.
LED Group has been closed for stock ordering.
Sky one touch roof is closed until further notice.
Sport tubular side steps have been closed from ordering.
Thatā€™s all as of right now Still no timetable for the 19 banks to open. I am still searching though. FCA doesnā€™t have the most organized systems.. sometimes.
Sponsored

Hound Dog Lew

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL 2 door manual transmission
FWIW, I ordered a 2 door Rubicon with LED lights on Friday. I have gotten my VIN too.

UCF Knights

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Sting Grey, MB C63 AMG, Range Rover Sport
I wanted the LED but my dealer could not order them on Aug 11. My build has been assigned a VIN but hasn't yet begun the build process - could they add the LED's now?

Scott from NC

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A mom Van, researching our next Wrangler
As of right now 18MY is still open.
The anti spin diff is only available to be ordered on sold orders.
The hardtop headliner is limited to the Sahara and rubicon only.
LED Group has been closed for stock ordering.
Sky one touch roof is closed until further notice.
Sport tubular side steps have been closed from ordering.
Thatā€™s all as of right now Still no timetable for the 19 banks to open. I am still searching though. FCA doesnā€™t have the most organized systems.. sometimes.
Thank you.

Sting_Rubi

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I wanted the LED but my dealer could not order them on Aug 11. My build has been assigned a VIN but hasn't yet begun the build process - could they add the LED's now?
You MIGHT be able to... worth a call I love my LEDs

Sponsored

RubiSc0tt

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR in Punk'n Orange
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Turn Wrenches/ Write code
Couple things:
1. What systems are you searching? I had a quote drawn up about 3 weeks ago for a factory order and was told:
No LED's, No Punk'n Orange. Very curious about this as those were my 3&4 options right behind Rubicon and Manual Trans
2. I'm from the Albany NY area as well! Who did you order through if you don't mind em asking? Feel free to DM me. I'm close to placing an order and still want a JLUR with Manual and Hardtop in Orange. Would be awesome to find someone who can get that for me.

Sting_Rubi

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Couple things:
1. What systems are you searching? I had a quote drawn up about 3 weeks ago for a factory order and was told:
No LED's, No Punk'n Orange. Very curious about this as those were my 3&4 options right behind Rubicon and Manual Trans
2. I'm from the Albany NY area as well! Who did you order through if you don't mind em asking? Feel free to DM me. I'm close to placing an order and still want a JLUR with Manual and Hardtop in Orange. Would be awesome to find someone who can get that for me.
I work for Goldstein Jeep. I am getting that off the Dealer Connect from FCA. I'll pm you

Slindsey228

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon Jl
Louisville ky. You can order still till end of August I was told just some upgrades are not available like led headlights and steal bumper

tomahawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon Sting Gray ordered 16 Aug delivered 11 Sep.,,2018 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk 5.7 Hemi, Traded 2017 JKU Big Bear, 2012 Ford Focus.
I ordered a JLUR on 8/16 with LEDs and steel bumper groups and it went through, got VIN and is in D1 as of 8/20

Sting_Rubi

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered a JLUR on 8/16 with LEDs and steel bumper groups and it went through, got VIN and is in D1 as of 8/20
I was referring to him adding it to his current order..

Sponsored

MeanPeachMojito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Subaru Forester, 2019 JLU Sport S
Hey Upstaters, who are you ordering through? I'm sitting on the idea that 2018 prices will drop as 2019 models start the ordering process, but I'm itching for a new ride. All I see locally are bare bones JLs or Rubis, neither of which I want.

One_Angry_Panda

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They have to put the order in a a "Sold Order" when they are looking in dealer connect and trying to add options, the computer is thinking that the dealer is ordering for stock. You can no longer order steel bumpers or LEDs for stock.

I ordered on 7/31 from Craig @Koons in VA, I sent an email to AllNewWrangler@fcagroup,com with my VIN and requested an update. My 18 JLUR is in scheduling. They have all the parts to build and is waiting to be built on 9/10.

Make sure you tell them to put it in as a sold order or you'll be told you can't order.

Scott from NC

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A mom Van, researching our next Wrangler
Unless you wamt the turbo engine, you need to buy off the lot or wait for 2019. Yesterday I had finally decided on ordering a Mojito JLUR. I have purchased my last 3 vehicles at the local dealership and have been working with the sales manager for a week to get him close to the price of the dealers on the forum. He and I agreed on a price. He opened the configurator to build the jeep and only the turbo engine was available for the Rubicon.
He called his FCA rep who said they will be starting to take 2019 orders next week. I did not place an order. We will see if 2019s open in the next week and either order a non-mojito rubicon or trade for a mojito with another dealership.
Sponsored