Sponsored

2 DOOR JL build/order discussions master thread

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler 2.0T JLR 2-Door, 2020 GT500
Looks great, I like the silver and almost went with it, but then again I never saw a Wrangler of any color that didn't look good!
Thank you, My first jeep crush was on a silver TJ rubicon in 06'. I couldn't afford one then, and it always stuck with me. Today was my day!! lol
Sponsored

stoowie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
I have the same in red with PST you will just love the 6 speed sticks it's amazing
Looks great, I like the silver and almost went with it, but then again I never saw a Wrangler of any color that didn't look good!
My baby owned just a few weeks and love it

IMG_0105.jpg

Mimmy

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler jk

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler 2.0T JLR 2-Door, 2020 GT500
My baby owned just a few weeks and love it

IMG_0105.jpg
Can never go wrong with red!! now you need this!! It was my 3 mod today, lol!!

20180726_160941.jpg

travelboysteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Fusion, ProMaster Van, FR3 MH
Nice, where’d you get it from? Idaho?
Nope, I'm in California, no real deals to be had, so I went to Nevada.
I have posted the build sheet somewhere a few months ago.
Fully loaded less smokers group

Leaving early am tomorrow to go get it and drive it back, hopefully against Vegas traffic, nonetheless,..should be a great "day off".

And to mention about the red plastic dash, yeah, it'll get wrapped first thing.
Ceramic tint 2nd thing, (due to this damn heat wave we're having,....holy crap.

See you guys out on the trails,...

Sponsored

jlopes68

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
ordered February 1st. 2018 2 DR JL rubicon, 3.6, auto, FC Red, cloth seats, soft top, LED, Alpine, Tow, steel bumpers. 2007 jk, 2006 F350, 2000 Excursion
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase
Ok here is the tube doors i got. Let me know what you think.

PhotoGuy

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tjwallerphotography.com
Vehicle(s)
"Stormie," A Base 2018 Granite Crystal JL Sport 2-door
Occupation
Professional Action Photographer
Here is info from the manual.
dimmer.jpg
Yep. That's the same pic I posted. Our problem is that no matter what the manual says, the left dimmer wheel doesn't seem to do anything in the Sport trims.

Jax2578

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
Ok here is the tube doors i got. Let me know what you think.
Keep in mind I have never done any offroading at all. I think those doors would be for someone who wants half doors in mild weather and maybe does some mild offroading. The cross beams on the doors seem to have a larger area of coverage than the Mopar or ACE. Someone is either going to really like or really hate the size and placement of the mirrors. ;)

jlopes68

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
ordered February 1st. 2018 2 DR JL rubicon, 3.6, auto, FC Red, cloth seats, soft top, LED, Alpine, Tow, steel bumpers. 2007 jk, 2006 F350, 2000 Excursion
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase
Keep in mind I have never done any offroading at all. I think those doors would be for someone who wants half doors in mild weather and maybe does some mild offroading. The cross beams on the doors seem to have a larger area of coverage than the Mopar or ACE. Someone is either going to really like or really hate the size and placement of the mirrors. ;)
First impression backing her into the garage was that the mirrors are superier in placement and view to the ones i am using.

Sponsored

CatskillsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-door Rubicon
Noooooo!!!!! Just walked across campus and saw an ocean blue 2 door rubicon with a woman at the wheel and S.C. plates! For a second I thought someone stole my Jeep!
There was a woman at the dealership who ordered a rubicon just like mine, before me. Had to be her. D**n! I should be the only one around here! What’s she doing in Georgia showing off like that???
(Sorry about my blank post before, I had forgotten what I was about to say when I returned to it! Lol)
Next time you see her, buy her coffee: chances are, you two will become best pals with so much in common! :rock: :sun:

jlopes68

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase
If you look under the frame there are two big bolts. That’s it! Takes about thirty minutes to put both on.
Two body mount attatchment points only? Id really love to see more pics, as would others im certain. Sounds like a very simple install.

Pooter McGrooter

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Hey Folks.. lookin to buy my first Jeep this coming April/May and I've been gettin all jazzed up about it and hawking these forums. I was wondering if it would be worth factory ordering my JLUR to my exact specs (figuring if I'm going to be spending all this money on it I may as well get what I want) or if i should just try to settle for something close. For anyone that has factory ordered theirs, how did the price compare to that on the Build and Price section of the Jeep website?

EarlyJK

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 2dr JK
Hey Folks.. lookin to buy my first Jeep this coming April/May and I've been gettin all jazzed up about it and hawking these forums. I was wondering if it would be worth factory ordering my JLUR to my exact specs (figuring if I'm going to be spending all this money on it I may as well get what I want) or if i should just try to settle for something close. For anyone that has factory ordered theirs, how did the price compare to that on the Build and Price section of the Jeep website?
Might as well factory order the one you want, the JLUs have been moving quickly from order to delivery. As far as what deal can you get... lol! You’ll be lucky to get any dealer to honor the tread lightly % off sticker, Jeeps and deals are few and far between. For that JLUR you are looking at 50+ easy.
Good Luck they are worth it but they are expensive

Jax2578

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
First impression backing her into the garage was that the mirrors are superier in placement and view to the ones i am using.
Really? Hmm... I've been looking around for something like those, probably wouldn't be buying until next May ( save up some $$$ and have multiple warm weather months ahead). How are they at 40-50 mph, how much movement?
Sponsored