Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Willys 2.0
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT Manager
Slipknot has a song on the album Iowa that sums this up... ;)

Omen

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
We're better than this, this is SXS shit.
Yep. Those rubes ruined a Toys for Tots event that I used to attend. When the organizers asked for post-event feedback, I suggested that they grow a pair and not allow the SXS crowd (for whom alcohol and poor behavior are in the job description) admittance to what was clearly advertised, and should have been enforced as, a dual sport-only charity event.

As soon as I saw the side by sides (and the brodozers) in the "Jeep event" photo on p.1 of this thread, I figured the contents of the linked news articles would be preordained. And so it was.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher

Valpo Jeep

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mas Ghibli, 18 JLU, 05 Gulfstream RV
Banish them from the community. Selfish immature irresponsible jerks have no place ruining the reputation of responsible off road enthusiasts. Crucify their ducks, burn their angry eye grills, pillage their unused recovery gear, drink their white claw and recycle the can, reserve the trash for the animals piloting these vehicles
NOPE, even free white claw is still shit alcohol

thecritter

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Crystal Granite JlU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
If I was 23 again looks like a blast. Kinda like Bourbon Street during Mardi Gras fun once. If they would move the dates so it does not coincide with HS graduation weekend it would help. I cant believe they let it go on, heck this is the same Police Dept. that wrote me a ticket for doing a SLOW donut on beach at 10PM on a empty Thursday night luckily %100 not a thing to drink. It is a show for sure and probably brings in tons of $$ for the City, but way too many SxS out there to run into my Jeep at night no thank you!!

Sponsored

Jtclayton612

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Im no jeeper, but always read this happens there

How come there and not Florida?
Well, from my understanding most of not all beaches can’t be driven on at least on the gulf side of Florida, with maybe a few exceptions per year. No clue about Atlantic side.

Therefore giant overly rowdy beach party happens in Texas

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Again???? That seems to be an ongoing problem there……🫤

brewski

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-diesel
This is the only non-news story I've seen about Crystal Beach Go Topless Day this year. Not my kind of scene at all, but to each their own I guess.

Watching that video confirms my bias. These things aren't for me. The whole reason I have a jeep is to get away from people and enjoy nature. Group Think is a powerful drug, and exponentially more powerful when mixed with mind altering substances.

Thanks for posting the video. How boring to go sit in rush hour for your vacation time.
Sponsored

Last edited: