Carbonalpine

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘14 JKU; '22 JLUR XR
For those that ordered a 2022 XR...

Who else refreshes cryptostickers.net at least once a day knowing damn well it won't show anything until next month? :headbang:
Sponsored

WooPig

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUXRR 392
Well…anyone getting a 21 should be in production this week. I’m honestly thinking I may have one of the last produced 392XR’s of this model year.

Comtech392

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 XJ 2 door & 2021 Sting Grey 392 XR
Occupation
Technician
Well…anyone getting a 21 should be in production this week. I’m honestly thinking I may have one of the last produced 392XR’s of this model year.
I'm right there with ya ! I don't expect to see it this year either

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Mine was built 11/11 but has been in JB since ! Probably due to half doors ? No clue but assume that means it’ll at least get delivered once it goes out of JB. I have my build sheet but no window sticker yet as of today.

Also ‘22 production is now delayed a week.

spdrcr5

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon XR
Vehicle Showcase
Do people feel with XR the jeep can still benefit from replacing with a longer LCA? I saw someone mentioned that the XR still uses the same LCA as a regular Rubicon. And https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/mopar-lca-swap.22474/ mentioned the longer LCA improved the ride noticeably.
I was under the impression that the XR came with the Mopar lift? So it comes with the Mopar lift but they didn't put on the LCA? What am I missing here?

Has anyone compared the XR LCA with the Mopar lift LCA to see if they are the same or different?

Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
I was under the impression that the XR came with the Mopar lift? So it comes with the Mopar lift but they didn't put on the LCA? What am I missing here?

Has anyone compared the XR LCA with the Mopar lift LCA to see if they are the same or different?
It has been confirmed it is not the mopar lift. Just little taller springs and shocks. All other components same as non XR

spdrcr5

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon XR
Vehicle Showcase
It has been confirmed it is not the mopar lift. Just little taller springs and shocks. All other components same as non XR
Are you kidding??? Damn!!! I could have sworn they were advertising it as having the Mopar lift. Guess I read it wrong! So will a 1/4" longer LCA really make that much difference?

Thanks for the clarification.

Cjanak21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber Security Consultant
Are you kidding??? Damn!!! I could have sworn they were advertising it as having the Mopar lift. Guess I read it wrong! So will a 1/4" longer LCA really make that much difference?

Thanks for the clarification.
They first marketed it as an additional “lift” but then changed wording to “35” tire suspension”, never said anything about a Mopar lift added. Yes there will be a difference between the normal LCA’s and the Mopar LCA’s even tho it seems like it’s a small 1/4 difference. If it makes a positive difference on a normal Rubi it will make the XR Rubi even more noticeable and better IMO

spdrcr5

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon XR
Vehicle Showcase
They first marketed it as an additional “lift” but then changed wording to “35” tire suspension”, never said anything about a Mopar lift added. Yes there will be a difference between the normal LCA’s and the Mopar LCA’s even tho it seems like it’s a small 1/4 difference. If it makes a positive difference on a normal Rubi it will make the XR Rubi even more noticeable and better IMO
So in reality we got springs, different shocks, longer swaybar end links. Everything except the LCA. lol Has anyone checked the spring part numbers to compare them? I've only had my XR for a month and have not crawled under it as of yet. Might have to do that tomorrow. lol

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
So in reality we got springs, different shocks, longer swaybar end links. Everything except the LCA. lol Has anyone checked the spring part numbers to compare them? I've only had my XR for a month and have not crawled under it as of yet. Might have to do that tomorrow. lol
Correct on springs, shocks, end links. They also extended the front bumper stops. One of threads on here has posted all part numbers. All new parts numbers. My guess mopar lift would net about 1”. The fixed LCAs would definitely help IMO.

Sponsored

Carbonalpine

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘14 JKU; '22 JLUR XR
It arrived at the dealer today. So that was about 9 weeks from order to dealer delivery.
That's awesome...my dealer also told me 8-10 weeks for my 2022 but with the plant closing in December I am hoping for 11 weeks.

Congrats, post pictures when u can

bckly

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Occupation
Engineer
Found out mine arrived at dealership on 11/19. Hoping to be able to pick it up soon!
Picked mine up from Peterson today! So stoked! Those guys are great 👍