Gupton custom order timeline

RedBaron91

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray JLR
Did you do any inspection? As somebody else mentioned, Renee definitely knows forum users like to check the fuse box and opened it for me. I will say my tire pressure was pretty high, 42s and 43s. Brought a tire gauge with me and deflated them down to recommended.
Honestly, I was too excited to check the fuses while I was there. The tires were inflated to 42 and I had them air them down. Checked the fuses yesterday when I got back home and there were only a handful that were loose.

GtownWrangler

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited High Altitude
If anyone goes by there in the next 2 weeks and sees a black High Altitude with One Touch, would love a picture :) Should be there per Jeep chat, but, can't get there until mid-November for work reasons.

Sponsored

ajkitebrder40

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, Hydro Blue
Just got the build sheet on my 9/20 JLRD in Cryptostickers, the site is down but e-mail alerts seem to be working. So.....on Thursday they said it was in framing, so I'm guessing this means more or less it's done and the next step is shipping?

blink9cd

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Willys
Just got the build sheet on my 9/20 JLRD in Cryptostickers, the site is down but e-mail alerts seem to be working. So.....on Thursday they said it was in framing, so I'm guessing this means more or less it's done and the next step is shipping?
Within a week I went from framing to build sticker to shipping

lslblues

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I was showing estimated delivery 10/25-11/8 and now I'm at 11/1-11/8. Anyone else get updated dates?

Beasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Accord, 22 Jeep 392

Sponsored

badgerridge719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Usually when it's jumping around like that it means it will show up any day now :)

ajkitebrder40

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, Hydro Blue
Within a week I went from framing to build sticker to shipping
Yeah, mine is done. ETA to Gupton is 11/1 to 11/12 per Jeep chat. I'm probably/hopefully looking at flying up there the week of the 15th (maybe that Friday before Thanksgiving week). I was going to reach out to start paperwork/financing and all of that this week. Definitely looking to take back roads on the trip back, keep it off the interstate, maybe a few easy trails since I'll be coming back to SC.

So, ordered 9/20, built 10/26, pretty impressive. JLUR Hydro Blue, hard top, manual, safety group, for reference on the build.

WillysOverland

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys
I ordered my Rubicon 4xe on 08/23 and I was notified by Renee it arrives on 10/18 (might have arrived a couple of days before). It took a week for them to prepare paperwork and get everything ready for shipping. Signed all docs electronically yesterday and it is getting picked up today by the shipper.

The process has been extremely smooth and they honored everything we agreed to at time of order, even though 4xe price increased and affiliate pricing is no longer offered. I will definitely be ordering from them again.

blink9cd

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Willys
Yeah, mine is done. ETA to Gupton is 11/1 to 11/12 per Jeep chat. I'm probably/hopefully looking at flying up there the week of the 15th (maybe that Friday before Thanksgiving week). I was going to reach out to start paperwork/financing and all of that this week. Definitely looking to take back roads on the trip back, keep it off the interstate, maybe a few easy trails since I'll be coming back to SC.

So, ordered 9/20, built 10/26, pretty impressive. JLUR Hydro Blue, hard top, manual, safety group, for reference on the build.
I avoided the interstate for the first 300. Was longer but more enjoyable anyway!

blink9cd

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Willys
I ordered my Rubicon 4xe on 08/23 and I was notified by Renee it arrives on 10/18 (might have arrived a couple of days before). It took a week for them to prepare paperwork and get everything ready for shipping. Signed all docs electronically yesterday and it is getting picked up today by the shipper.

The process has been extremely smooth and they honored everything we agreed to at time of order, even though 4xe price increased and affiliate pricing is no longer offered. I will definitely be ordering from them again.
Same for me on affiliate and price of engine. changes. They even premeptively calculated the right price off when the Willys didn't come with the all weather mats without me asking. Really positive experience
Sponsored