Gupton custom order timeline

OP
OP

barometer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge
Here's how my ETAs have been swinging from JC. Surprised to see just the change in status from yday to today
Jeep Wrangler JL Gupton custom order timeline 1635286311200
Sponsored

grim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2020 Triumph Street Triple RS
Occupation
IT
Here's how my ETAs have been swinging from JC. Surprised to see just the change in status from yday to today
1635286311200.png
Looks like they are narrowing down the window based on transit data to me. They changed my delivery window twice and then poof…it was there on the last day of the last window.

OP
OP

barometer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge
Looks like they are narrowing down the window based on transit data to me. They changed my delivery window twice and then poof…it was there on the last day of the last window.
Really hoping its arriving in the next day or two. This weekend is open for me as compared to the next few.

How many days does Daniel and team typically require between arrival and customers to pick it up?

badgerridge719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Really hoping its arriving in the next day or two. This weekend is open for me as compared to the next few.

How many days does Daniel and team typically require between arrival and customers to pick it up?
It was a few days before I got an email from Renee to get an appointment setup. They get truckloads in waves it seems like and they are a small dealer with only a handful of staff so it takes awhile for them to work through every shipment.

OP
OP

barometer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge
So JC confirmed that its delivered! But Daniel is on PTO and is back tomorrow when he'll confirm that he sees it on the lot. I'm wondering if I should contact Renee and confirm so that I can book flights. At the same time, don't want to be a pain since I know they have tons of shipment coming in today.

Should I directly reach out to Renee? Thoughts?

Sponsored

Marine2146

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Grand Wagoneer 3 series, 2022 Rubicon 392
Ordered 6/11, just got this from jeep chat today…
Jeep Wrangler JL Gupton custom order timeline 92265D45-01D2-4B2C-8913-1B174FC58BAB

Trying to keep myself from driving six hours tonight just to see if it’s there lol

If anybody goes by and see is a fully loaded snazzberry JLURD Packed full of half doors send me some pics!

Marine2146

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So JC confirmed that its delivered! But Daniel is on PTO and is back tomorrow when he'll confirm that he sees it on the lot. I'm wondering if I should contact Renee and confirm so that I can book flights. At the same time, don't want to be a pain since I know they have tons of shipment coming in today.

This explains why he hasn’t responded today. Been checking my phone every 30 seconds for like four hours lol

blink9cd

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Willys

It took about a week from delivery for her to reach out for me, and I think I only found out that day cause I sent Daniel a message that day and he forwarded to her. I imagine they're gonna be pretty slammed if they just got delivery. Even post pickup they already said some of the paperwork for registration will be sent to me 2 weeks after my pickup on one woman's day off...and this on top of her saying weekends were like 12 hour days, and while I was airing down the tires as part of the inspection, she was like "I need to respond to some emails".

My gut is you won't get chewed out if you sent a message being like "DID IT ARRIVE AND CAN I COME TOMRROW???" but maybe a heavy sigh. Can't say I actually know if they can do couple day turnaround after a shipment, but when I messaged her even a week after initial delivery, she wanted to nail down a date so they could set up their inspection, prep, us to do the finance paperwork, etc. Makes me think it's not super likely, but like any tragedy of the commons, you not emailing doesn't mean others won't...

blink9cd

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Willys
Jeep Wrangler JL Gupton custom order timeline 92265D45-01D2-4B2C-8913-1B174FC58BAB

Trying to keep myself from driving six hours tonight just to see if it’s there lol

If anybody goes by and see is a fully loaded snazzberry JLURD Packed full of half doors send me some pics!
Wow 6/11, you've either ascended to full zen status or gone off the deep end...Congrats!

OP
OP

barometer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge
It took about a week from delivery for her to reach out for me, and I think I only found out that day cause I sent Daniel a message that day and he forwarded to her. I imagine they're gonna be pretty slammed if they just got delivery. Even post pickup they already said some of the paperwork for registration will be sent to me 2 weeks after my pickup on one woman's day off...and this on top of her saying weekends were like 12 hour days, and while I was airing down the tires as part of the inspection, she was like "I need to respond to some emails".

My gut is you won't get chewed out if you sent a message being like "DID IT ARRIVE AND CAN I COME TOMRROW???" but maybe a heavy sigh. Can't say I actually know if they can do couple day turnaround after a shipment, but when I messaged her even a week after initial delivery, she wanted to nail down a date so they could set up their inspection, prep, us to do the finance paperwork, etc. Makes me think it's not super likely, but like any tragedy of the commons, you not emailing doesn't mean others won't...
Thanks, this is along the lines of what I'm thinking as well.

Do you have her email? Can you pm me.

Sponsored

Jfmoore79

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon 2 Door - Just Ordered!

JC confirmed mine was delivered today too! I am only an hour away so I may take a look in the next day or so if I can.

Marine2146

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JC confirmed mine was delivered today too! I am only an hour away so I may take a look in the next day or so if I can.
If I was only an hour away there’s no way I could resist going to look for it lol.
hopefully we won’t have to wait to long to pick them up.

grim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2020 Triumph Street Triple RS
Occupation
IT

A friendly email asking Renee to confirm if it’s there wouldn’t hurt and if it is she’ll likely ask to schedule a date/time for delivery. Your best bet is to email as the dealership opens at 8 am…before it gets crazy. Renee is super nice. I doubt she’d get offended by a customer asking a question.
Sponsored

Last edited: