Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2021 Jeep GC L Limited
Thats exactly what it means, your jeep is in shipping stage
not necessary true. Ive had a window sticker (doesnt work anywhere to pull one up) but no build sheet on that site for about a week before my dealer emailed me and said it had been built and awaiting shipping lol. take the site for what its worth, which is a forum members program not affiliated with jeep or FCA
Sponsored

Tubers

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
soon to own Wrangler Sport Unlimited
thanks guys, keeping excitement level down until I get something from escalation team at Jeep or my dealer (doubt it). I’ll give it a day and check with Jeep chat. This I think though is at least major progress from what seemed stuck somewhere in limbo-land.

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I dont understand why so many of your dealers are shits? Its like they think they are doing you a favor by selling you a jeep.

JLURDi

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 TJ, 16 Ram, 21 JLURD
Ordered: 8/03
Projected ship date: (SD) 9/15
Changed SD: 9/27
Changed SD 2nd time: 9/07
Arrived at dealer: 10/11 (south Florida)
Sat in pre-assembly for nearly 6 weeks, the production took about 2 weeks, shipping took a week via rail car.
Headed to dealer tomorrow night to pick-up. Dang bank is closed today, so no financing until tomorrow. But I am excited...
Jeep Wrangler JL Guide: Wrangler Order, Build, Tracking and Delivery Process jeep pic

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model Y, Gladiator
got my build sheet last week but no window sticker yet

I think the MOPAR accessories I added (headliner and hinge gate reinforcement) have it sitting for a bit

edit: confirmed with Jeep chat: " Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided."

Last edited:

Sponsored

Joanie0713

First Name
Joanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia Denali
I ordered my 2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Saturday. The dealer said I should get emails about my Jeeps production updates. Who will these emails be coming from?

JLUW75

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
I dont understand why so many of your dealers are shits? Its like they think they are doing you a favor by selling you a jeep.
Dealerships in general are not very good. Any good dealer you encounter is the exception and not the norm!

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered my 2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Saturday. The dealer said I should get emails about my Jeeps production updates. Who will these emails be coming from?
From the dealer

miweber929

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLU Sport S, ‘16 Silverado
From the dealer
Correct, if your dealer does that. Mine told me I'd get emails from Jeep, never did, they also said they'd send me updates and they never did unless I asked until the last 2 weeks when it was sitting in the local staging lot. Even then it was hit or miss.

Last edited:

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Correct, if your dealer does that. Mine told me I'd get emails from Jeep, never did, they also said they'd send me updates and they never did unless I asked until the last 2 weeks when it was sitting int he local staging lot. Even then it was hit or miss.
I haven't had to ask for anything yet. My dealers been great!

Sponsored

Tubers

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
soon to own Wrangler Sport Unlimited
Correct, if your dealer does that. Mine told me I'd get emails from Jeep, never did, they also said they'd send me updates and they never did unless I asked until the last 2 weeks when it was sitting int he local staging lot. Even then it was hit or miss.
That’s has been my experience too. Dealer has good rep in the community, they get back to me right away, but insist that I should be getting emails from Stellantis. Chat is the way to go for me, until after 9 weeks of no movement, they agreed to escalate my case and I received a few emails direct from Jeep.

Karnaiz

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Ordered: 8/03
Projected ship date: (SD) 9/15
Changed SD: 9/27
Changed SD 2nd time: 9/07
Arrived at dealer: 10/11 (south Florida)
Sat in pre-assembly for nearly 6 weeks, the production took about 2 weeks, shipping took a week via rail car.
Headed to dealer tomorrow night to pick-up. Dang bank is closed today, so no financing until tomorrow. But I am excited...
Jeep Wrangler JL Guide: Wrangler Order, Build, Tracking and Delivery Process jeep pic
Love the color!!

USMC_JG

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys
My dealer has been pretty good so far. Contacts me once a week to give me an update.
Order date: 9/8
D status - 9/17
D1-10/4
2021 Willys
This will be my first jeep and this ordering stuff is not for me. I’m a very impatient person lol.