Sponsored

Patience!!

Aloicious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Maybe ours will be on the same truck!
Possible, mine has been in a non specific "shipping stage" with no eta as of yet, so it could just be waiting for yours to help fill the train and truck.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Woody77

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Pacifica
Possible, mine has been in a non specific "shipping stage" with no eta as of yet, so it could just be waiting for yours to help fill the train and truck.
That is what I was thinking.

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
at over 400 pages, the Owners Manual is definitely good for a few days reading for most folks,... ;)

Excellent suggestions. I downloaded the "Badge of Honor" application for my cell phone and was able to sign up (now that I have a VIN). Then I spent time trying to figure out what trails I will check out to get a few Badge of Honor badges. I have not yet downloaded the owner's manual. When I do, that should be good to keep me pacified for a few days...

betsy

First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl rubicon 2dr ,2016 jk rubicon hard rock 2dr
I ordered mine in the first week of April, dealer told me 6 to 8 weeks minimum, went in the dealership last week for parts , stopped to check with sales guy on my way out, he was just in the process of calling me, it was sitting out back, just came off the truck, so delivery was just short of 4 weeks, so good luck, and stay optimistic. My 1997 tj took 5 months

Sponsored

Wraif

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 2-door manual Rubicon, 09 JKU
Someone help me with my impatience. I ordered my jeep wrangler on April 2nd and have had the same status for almost 3 weeks. All materials are gathered and ready to build, it should start the building process very soon. How long has anyone stayed in the D1 status? I wish I could forget about it but I'm just so excited!!
Remember, good things come to all who wait. Hope that helps, but I doubt it !

CanuckUSMC

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon (Sarge Green)
Someone help me with my impatience. I ordered my jeep wrangler on April 2nd and have had the same status for almost 3 weeks. All materials are gathered and ready to build, it should start the building process very soon. How long has anyone stayed in the D1 status? I wish I could forget about it but I'm just so excited!!
I have been waiting since the end of October 2020 for my Unlimited Rubicon. No lie. First I was told Feb, then March, and now May... but I'm still waiting. This has been the worst car buying experience ever.

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
I have been waiting since the end of October 2020 for my Unlimited Rubicon. No lie. First I was told Feb, then March, and now May... but I'm still waiting. This has been the worst car buying experience ever.
Wow shame on them. Wait time is usually 6-8 weeks, you’re going on 7 months. You have to first go into the waiting room and gauge how long others are waiting. I was lucky as I got my 2 ordered Jeep’s in about a month. It’s possible your Jeep is done but they won’t ship until there’s enough to fill the train car.
Go to that room and if anyone has gotten theirs within 12 weeks then it’s time to call Stelantis or whatever their name is now and tell them “im giving it 2 weeks from this phone call. If my Jeep’s not here, I’m canceling my order, collecting my deposit
and going another route”.
They’re business people, sales are everything. I’ll bet it works. Being nice does work in your favor in life but there’s those other times like now where the old adage
“ nice guys finish last” applies.

Aloicious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Wow shame on them. Wait time is usually 6-8 weeks, you’re going on 7 months. You have to first go into the waiting room and gauge how long others are waiting. I was lucky as I got my 2 ordered Jeep’s in about a month. It’s possible your Jeep is done but they won’t ship until there’s enough to fill the train car.
Go to that room and if anyone has gotten theirs within 12 weeks then it’s time to call Stelantis or whatever their name is now and tell them “im giving it 2 weeks from this phone call. If my Jeep’s not here, I’m canceling my order, collecting my deposit
and going another route”.
They’re business people, sales are everything. I’ll bet it works. Being nice does work in your favor in life but there’s those other times like now where the old adage
“ nice guys finish last” applies.
He's from Canada, so there are international issues to deal with. Doest make it OK, id be po'd waiting that long. Id definitely be escalating the issue up the chain of command at stallantis. I know our neighbors to the north have a longer wait time across the board, but 7 months is excessive regardless of location.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Woody77

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Pacifica
That is crazy!! I'm so sorry you have had to wait that long!!

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
He's from Canada, so there are international issues to deal with. Doest make it OK, id be po'd waiting that long. Id definitely be escalating the issue up the chain of command at stallantis. I know our neighbors to the north have a longer wait time across the board, but 7 months is excessive regardless of location.
I saw that Al but 7 months? I can see double the wait 16 weeks but 7 months is unacceptable.
Any of our Canadian brothers and sisters on this thread? Please chime in on your wait time when ordered.

BH6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys, 2010 JKU (Sold)
4 to 6 months seems pretty typical for us Canucks. 7 months, without resolution in sight, is excessive but not unheard of. A couple of Canadians with similar waits have recently taken delivery according to other threads. Vancouver probably isn't helping with the train ride, but still...

drtman2

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
Ordered 3/19 same status as week one. Dealer can't get any other info, jeep chat says all parts ready to schedule . Blah, Blah, Blah. I feel your frustration...

bilottag

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2021 Wrangler High Altitude
Hi, Canuck chiming in from London, Ontario.
Ordered 2.0T Sahara HA with most of the bells and whistles.
Order went in Jan 25, 2021.
Moved to BX status a week later.
March, Status moved back to BG.
Mid April back to BX where it's been since then.
No VIN
14 weeks and counting with absolutely no movement.
My first purchase from FCA and it's beyond frustrating.
All I can do is sit tight, grin and bear it I guess.
Sponsored

Last edited: