Not open for further replies.

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
If you read this than you did not read enough. This price jump was because their first order was prior to the price increases on 3/01. The second order was after that.
Yes, and I checked to re-order a week ago, and the price of some of the options jumped up from my original order.
Sponsored

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
Dealer Guy: There are several people in another thread asking this question: "Can the proximity entry option be added to the JL or is it only an original factory install?" If can be done after the fact (new handles, sensors, etc.), how much would it cost? And would a new key FOB be needed?
Only from the factory. I'd assume if you tried it, even if/when the parts came out, it would cost thousands and you would be pissed. Our service wouldn't install it, I can tell you that. You would have to go with someone else or aftermarket.

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Only from the factory. I'd assume if you tried it, even if/when the parts came out, it would cost thousands and you would be pissed. Our service wouldn't install it, I can tell you that. You would have to go with someone else or aftermarket.
Makes sense. I'll let them know in the other thread. Thanks for the super fast reply. :)

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Some one aid that the tan top is now available? I looked and don't see it as a stand alone except as part of the dualtop package. I already ordered. Is is possible to change my order if it is not far along? I only ordered on March 19th.
Your Premium Tan soft top is showing up today as orderable....

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link

Sponsored

IrishLuck

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon JL
Welcome to our Ask-a-Jeep-Dealer Thread where our resident Jeep Dealer (JLWF Dealer Guy) will be answering questions you have related to the Wrangler ordering, pricing and buying process.

For any order tracking related questions, please use our Official Tracking Thread.

FAQ:

So frustrated! Ordered Rubicon very loaded, freedom top on 2/2 and stuck in KZS. Now the dealers say it may be months or not at all! This makes no sense. He wants to put in a reorder and start over! What! Why can't they deliver? I am a CEO in the industry and a vendor to Chrysler. Can anyone at Jeepcares help me get my order shipped? VIN JW174753

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2014, Solstice 2007, 1993 GMC Pick-up
Occupation
I. T. Director and Video Director
Did you notice a change on the Sky One-Touch Power-Top in the last few days on the dealers website. A salesman was saying he noticed some sort of change but that he couldn't order it yet. I could not follow what he was saying, except that it looked like Jeep was making some changes on the power top.

Sponsored

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
So frustrated! Ordered Rubicon very loaded, freedom top on 2/2 and stuck in KZS. Now the dealers say it may be months or not at all! This makes no sense. He wants to put in a reorder and start over! What! Why can't they deliver? I am a CEO in the industry and a vendor to Chrysler. Can anyone at Jeepcares help me get my order shipped? VIN JW174753

Welcome to Marion Ohio! Home of the Logistic nightmare of 2018. Enjoy your stay and have some pie.

Oh, and unless your last name has something to do with Fiat, Ferrari, or is Elkann or Marchionne, your probably aren't going to get special treatment, with all due respect...

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Did you notice a change on the Sky One-Touch Power-Top in the last few days on the dealers website. A salesman was saying he noticed some sort of change but that he couldn't order it yet. I could not follow what he was saying, except that it looked like Jeep was making some changes on the power top.
Nothing changed except adding in the Premium Tan soft top. He was most likely sniffing glue in the men's room prior to your conversation so he may have been tough to understand.

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Welcome to Marion Ohio! Home of the Logistic nightmare of 2018. Enjoy your stay and have some pie.

Oh, and unless your last name has something to do with Fiat, Ferrari, or is Elkann or Marchionne, your probably aren't going to get special treatment, with all due respect...
My name is Trina Ferrari, pleased to meet you:) Think that will work? ;)

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
My name is Trina Ferrari, pleased to meet you:) Think that will work? ;)
Trina - you have a better chance than the rest of us of pulling it off.

But yeah no chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.