Sponsored

JL Factory Orders

williamcr

First Name
William Crist
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350, 1993 ZJ(sold), Waiting on 2018 WRANGLER UNLIMITED RUBICON (JLJS74 date orded 2/14/18, D1 status 3/1/18, KZ 3/8/18)(shipped 3/19/18) Its home4/6/18
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered from river oaks in Houston and they gave me great deal at friends and family price. They also offer a lifetime warrant for $3000 or so
How long did he say it would take to get here?

Mine is on a slow train.
Sponsored

swozey

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Just ordered a white JLUR from Covert (Austin TX). Wasn't a crazy deal, 2-3% below invoice if I did my math right, but they're really close to me and I've got a trade in to deal with. Hadn't heard from Kim in Arkansas and want to just lock this process down. No deposit required.

TxTech27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, Mercedes C300, Ford F150
I ordered mine from Demontrond. Couldn’t find anyone in DFW to go under invoice after calling and emailing every dealer in the area. Reached out to Neil at Demontrond mentioning the numbers people were receiving here on the forum and within 2 minutes he emailed me back with an offer for 6% under invoice. Easiest experience I’ve ever had and it’ll be worth the drive to go pick it up.

eder214

First Name
Eder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered mine from Demontrond. Couldn’t find anyone in DFW to go under invoice after calling and emailing every dealer in the area. Reached out to Neil at Demontrond mentioning the numbers people were receiving here on the forum and within 2 minutes he emailed me back with an offer for 6% under invoice. Easiest experience I’ve ever had and it’ll be worth the drive to go pick it up.
Do you mind asking who's your contact at Demontrond? I was planning on buying from Kim at superior, but I rather stay within state.

TxTech27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, Mercedes C300, Ford F150

Sponsored

mpogca

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Firecracker Red JLU RUBICON

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
I just ordered my 2019 JLUR with Steven Carrizales at Mac Haik Jeep in Georgetown (512.930.7900). If you are in the Austin/Central Texas area, this is the guy to buy your Jeep from. He made it real easy for me to order receiving 6% below invoice (includes 1% Affiliate - Tread Lightly). If you decide to buy from him, please PM me so I can share with you his referral reward.

Sponsored

Seven-gill

First Name
Linh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Jeep JLUR, '15 Range Rover HSE, '05 Toyota 4Runner
I also ordered from Mark Gussman at River oaks in Houston. So far he has been very easy to work with. Mine has been built but not delivered yet. He did 4% below invoice. No one in my area came close to that.
May I ask if I can give your name when I speak to Mark? I went in a few days ago and they offered Friends & Family price. I was quoted invoice + 1.00% at Helfman so I was initially excited by the friends and family quite at River Oaks. I’d like to to send my husband to Mark and see if he’ll do 3% below invoice. Are they also offering the warranty for life?

Thanks so much!

Seven-gill

First Name
Linh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Jeep JLUR, '15 Range Rover HSE, '05 Toyota 4Runner
I can second ordering through Mark Gussman at River Oaks. Excellent to work with and he got me 4% as well.
It’s official. I too have ordered with Mark as of two hours ago! He was amazingly easy to deal with and cut to the chase immediately. Now the wait....

TXRubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Firecracker Red JLUR, '23 Porsche Cayman GTS
@Seven-gill @fredthejl You chose well! We've bought a few vehicles from Mark including my JLUR a couple of weeks ago and he's just simply the best car sales person we've ever worked with.

Rockit73

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sprt S, 02 Night Train, 2016 F6B
Thanks to this thread, got in contact with Mac Haik in Austin. I'm in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. A road trip seems like a great way to celebrate a new Wrangler.
Sponsored