JL Factory Orders

Ppita02

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 392
I bought my JLUR 3 weeks ago from Demondtrond in Conroe. They were willing to match Riveroaks %4 below invoice. Drove from North Dallas to pick up. Also this was a inventory vehicle that had just arrived on the lot 3 days prior. Had 5 miles, was the first customer to drive and take home.
Sponsored

TexasJeeper

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubi 392 on order
Ordered my 1st JKU Willys thru Mark at River Oaks and got 5.5% under invoice. Bought my wifes Durango thru River Oaks also. But Mark would only do 4% below when I asked him about ordering a new Rubi. So I went to Neil at Demondtrond and got 6.2% below 1st offer. Ordered on 11/5 and can't wait. Now, the communication with Neil could be a whole lot better. Never really returned emails a 1st, still has not contacted me with VON or VIN. I'm trying to stay patient and not bug him.

Ppita02

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered my 1st JKU Willys thru Mark at River Oaks and got 5.5% under invoice. Bought my wifes Durango thru River Oaks also. But Mark would only do 4% below when I asked him about ordering a new Rubi. So I went to Neil at Demondtrond and got 6.2% below 1st offer. Ordered on 11/5 and can't wait. Now, the communication with Neil could be a whole lot better. Never really returned emails a 1st, still has not contacted me with VON or VIN. I'm trying to stay patient and not bug him.
I dealt with Mike at Demondtrond, not responsive with emails but will text/pick up his phone even when he’s off. I’d try Neil that way too...

jeepin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon
I ordered from Steven Carrizales at Mac Haik Jeep. Got 6.3% off of invoice with tread lightly. Initially went with Neil at Demondtrond but changed my mind based on the unresponsiveness to emails. It was funny he was only responsive when I told him I changed my mind. Steven doesn't automatically send me updates but is quick to reply with updated status when I email.

Last edited:

Ppita02

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mike is bad with emails but he will answer his phone anytime calls and text. Should give him another shot!

Last edited: