JL Factory Orders

mjf4241

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Wondering which dealers here in Texas have good deals on the JL Wrangler. Which dealer did you order from?
Sponsored

kurt13

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red JLU Rubi/4Runner

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
If you are North of Dallas and can't find a deal I got a great deal in Conway, Arkansas. 4 hours from big D. 5%+ below invoice and low doc fee $130. No haggle, had it ordered within an hour. Kim Sims @ www.superiorfivestar.com. I'm sure there's no problem finding the same deal in Texas. Just FYI. Not a bad drive to save $6k off of MSRP and $2,600 off retail.

nstone97

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK Sport - 2009 Chevy Avalanche
Occupation
Project Manager / Engineer
Mark Gussman at River Oaks is giving 4% off invoice. I tried Mac Haik, AutoNation is Spring, and Dumontrond in Conroe, nobody came close to River Oaks. Dumontrond does have the warranty forever with their vehicles, which can be a 2-3k adder from other dealerships I believe.

rphill88

First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
Wondering which dealers here in Texas have good deals on the JL Wrangler. Which dealer did you order from?
I work for a Jeep Dealership in Lubbock,TX. I have a few of the new JL's feel free to call or text me. We deliver for free in TX 8063006782

Sponsored

Jetg

First Name
Jet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' 911 convertible, 18' Macan PP
If you are North of Dallas and can't find a deal I got a great deal in Conway, Arkansas. 4 hours from big D. 5%+ below invoice and low doc fee $130. No haggle, had it ordered within an hour. Kim Sims @ www.superiorfivestar.com. I'm sure there's no problem finding the same deal in Texas. Just FYI. Not a bad drive to save $6k off of MSRP and $2,600 off retail.
This is who I am going to order from as I shopped most dealer in Houston and they were over the deal that Kim provided. I shopped Koons and Dillon, but would put the 1K back on Dillions deal to do my own financing and put more than 10K down. So it was 300 for another 8hrs of driving back to Houston, hmm no thank you...

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
This is who I am going to order from as I shopped most dealer in Houston and they were over the deal that Kim provided. I shopped Koons and Dillon, but would put the 1K back on Dillions deal to do my own financing and put more than 10K down. So it was 300 for another 8hrs of driving back to Houston, hmm no thank you...
Awesome!! Kim’s good people. Good deal and no BS. That’s all I ask for.

rphill88

First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
Well let me know! I have better deals!

T-Dawg

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon Unlimited
Mark Gussman at River Oaks is giving 4% off invoice. I tried Mac Haik, AutoNation is Spring, and Dumontrond in Conroe, nobody came close to River Oaks. Dumontrond does have the warranty forever with their vehicles, which can be a 2-3k adder from other dealerships I believe.
I also ordered from Mark Gussman at River oaks in Houston. So far he has been very easy to work with. Mine has been built but not delivered yet. He did 4% below invoice. No one in my area came close to that.

Sponsored

offcamber

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2014 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel
6% under invoice Dodge City in Mckinney

YOKiN

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'65 Impala SS, BMW X5M, 2018 Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase

eder214

First Name
Eder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Can people from DFW please post what deals you are getting from local dealerships and maybe include a contact person if possible.

Blankman934

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge charger
Can people from DFW please post what deals you are getting from local dealerships and maybe include a contact person if possible.
I'm near Richardson, but i went with Superior Dodge in Conway, AR. They are doing 6% under invoice with an affiliate code. I wasn't able to find anyone in the metroplex that would go under 1%.
Sponsored