Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Was Winston willing to deal. I live down the road in Summerfield.
I checked with them but i did better in Eden. PM me if you want the details.

Yellow109r

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JLUR, Bright White
Occupation
Aircraft Industrial Engineer for the DoD
Vehicle Showcase

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link

danzy55

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2003 Wranger TJ Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Love that Anvil color with the red leather seats. Nice looking ride.
Thanks Jeepfreak! Now the painful wait for my JLU Rubicon, soft top, 6spd, painted wheel flairs

Sponsored

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
It’s my favorite of the current offerings. Had Rhino been available, I would have had a hard choice. Since the pictures yesterday, I’ve held my phone up around the warehouse at work and sting gray really does look like a shiny fuse box!

Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS; 2016 JKU; 1971 VW Beetle
It’s my favorite of the current offerings. Had Rhino been available, I would have had a hard choice. Since the pictures yesterday, I’ve held my phone up around the warehouse at work and sting gray really does look like a shiny fuse box!
Gloss Primer.

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
You members should stop replying to obvious trolls. This is the purpose of these types of posts. They post some BS knowing / hoping they are going to get people riled up with their comments. After this they sit back and the replies are pure entertainment for them. Best to just move long and not reply to this type of obvious troll post.

For the record I ordered Punk'n but LOVE the gray. Always loved the Anvil as well. If I could own two the other would be Sting Gray. Since i can only have ONE though I go with the bright in your face never lose your jeep in a large parking lot color! :like:

Jeep Wrangler JL Sting Gray club? {filename}

JayO

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2021 JL Sport S, 2015 RR Sport
I originally placed my order for a JLUR in Sting Gray a few weeks ago, but got nervous without being able to see a picture, and changed to Granite Crystal, which was my original choice. When I saw the first pictures of the Jeep outside and in the rain, I felt like I dodged a bullet, and confirmed I made the right choice. Then someone posted the pictures inside the showroom.... Those pictures look amazing. But, too late for me to change back. Maybe when the JT is available.... :)

Sponsored

Sting-Gray AJ

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU, Sting-Gray
You members should stop replying to obvious trolls. This is the purpose of these types of posts. They post some BS knowing / hoping they are going to get people riled up with their comments. After this they sit back and the replies are pure entertainment for them. Best to just move long and not reply to this type of obvious troll post.

For the record I ordered Punk'n but LOVE the gray. Always loved the Anvil as well. If I could own two the other would be Sting Gray. Since i can only have ONE though I go with the bright in your face never lose your jeep in a large parking lot color! :like:

Jeep Wrangler JL Sting Gray club? {filename}
Wise words!

I like Punk’n too and can’t wait to see yours, but I love Sting-Gray.

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
I originally placed my order for a JLUR in Sting Gray a few weeks ago, but got nervous without being able to see a picture, and changed to Granite Crystal, which was my original choice. When I saw the first pictures of the Jeep outside and in the rain, I felt like I dodged a bullet, and confirmed I made the right choice. Then someone posted the pictures inside the showroom.... Those pictures look amazing. But, too late for me to change back. Maybe when the JT is available.... :)
I've seen the Granite in person, wet and dry, good light and bad, and it's really nice. You will have no regrets. The only drawback is that it's becoming so popular, you may see quite a few.
And the JT in Khaki will be the way to go...

JayO

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2021 JL Sport S, 2015 RR Sport
I've seen the Granite in person, wet and dry, good light and bad, and it's really nice. You will have no regrets. The only drawback is that it's becoming so popular, you may see quite a few.
And the JT in Khaki will be the way to go...
When I first saw a Granite Wrangler a few (?) years back, it stopped me in my tracks. And I've already seen one JLUR in Granite, so I know I'll be happy with the choice. But, I agree about the popularity. My last Jeep was a 2010 in Mango Tango. Great color and I liked having something a bit unique. Doesn't seem like that is going to be the case this time.

drummerchick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUR, Sting-Gray
Vehicle Showcase
Although I like the red accent emblems on SG, blacked out emblems would look awesome. Would also look great with a black grill.
Agreed. One of those darker photos makes the grille look black, and it's got me thinking.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.