Sponsored

Hellcat Wrangler anyone?

Spank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack
The 5.7 and the 6.1 Hemis fit incredibly well into the JK back in the day, too. It still never happened, though.

txj2go

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTS-V, 2018 JLU Sport Firecracker Red
I think there would be a market for the standard Hemi in the JL, and then they could build a few Hellcat just for grins. I also think they should make more of the diesels and they should make a 2.0L turbo version without the battery stuff, maybe even 2.4L. I like the idea of the smaller turbo motor but I think the hybrid stuff that goes along with it is impractical for the trail.

seanm001

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
My other vehicle is a Dodge Charger Hellcat, and it is wonderful. I don’t need that in my Jeep, tho. For those that want them, there are shops with package deals to drop in a Hellcat, Demon, or Elephant...

YippieKiYayMrFalcon

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Anniversary
Vehicle Showcase
They have a hellcat JLUR at Jeep Only here in Las Vegas. They also have a JT with the demon motor in it full king suspension and a whole mess of others things. $200k

I’ll just drool over it.
200k and I bet the radio still cuts out and the reverse lines disappear every now and then.

Sponsored

SecondTJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I also think they should make more of the diesels and they should make a 2.0L turbo version without the battery stuff, maybe even 2.4L. I like the idea of the smaller turbo motor but I think the hybrid stuff that goes along with it is impractical for the trail.
The 2.0 comes standard without the 48V battery now. Only Sahara and Recon get the 2.0 mild hybrid version.

Pingbling23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara 3.6 eTorque
Hemi would be enough for me. If Jeep would have came out with the gladiator with the 5.7 for <55k it would be in my garage.
Sponsored