The latest FCA issues bulletins for August 2018 have been released to dealerships and they address vehicle symptoms experienced by some 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL owners.
These include issues with the soft top not folding properly, soft top windows streaking, and various issues involving the frame welding. Check them out below or you can refer to the entire list of recalls, TSBs and issue bulletins inside.
- Issue Bulletin: Soft Top Windows Streaked
- (Case # S1823000047) – August 15, 2018
- Issue Bulletin: Frame Weld Inspection/Repair (Rust, Pinholes, Alignment)
- (Case # S1813000001) – August 18, 2018
- Issue Bulletin: Soft Top Will Not Fold or Extend or Bows Bent
- (Case # S1823000036) – August 22, 2018