JeepRUs

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
My apology for the stupid question, but this is killing me....what does the yellow "OP" banner means, when it appears in your picture/profile when contributing to a conversation
Sponsored

Sponsored

TrailScooter

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Jeep Jt, 91 F1504x4 and so on...
Ha, haā€¦thatā€™s all it takes to bring a tearā€¦you funny GIā€¦it is amazing also on how you find and a-hole in the group šŸ˜˜

... and let the corruption begin. :giggle:

We all have skills, well you know, generally speaking. And if we are lucky, our job or calling coincides with that skill. I have a particularly large and skillful asshole. A lot of skill goes into thread rectum. Some people think its all just a lot of gas. I'm here to tell you there is a lot of substance in what I do. Just ask my launderer. And by the way, I was never in a uniformed service.:like:

liquids

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S, 1968 CJ5
^^ eww :puke:

Sponsored

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
dah...thanks!! I'm glad I'll be able to sleep tonight...:CWL:
Donā€™t feel bad. I didnā€™t know either when I was a newbie here.
I canā€™t think of any off the top of my head but thereā€™s been a few abbreviations in this forum I had to put my tail between my legs and ask ā€œsorry guys but what does.......,.mean?

OP
OP
JeepRUs

JeepRUs

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
... and let the corruption begin. :giggle:

We all have skills, well you know, generally speaking. And if we are lucky, our job or calling coincides with that skill. I have a particularly large and skillful asshole. A lot of skill goes into thread rectum. Some people think its all just a lot of gas. I'm here to tell you there is a lot of substance in what I do. Just ask my launderer. And by the way, I was never in a uniformed service.:like:
Bla, bla, bla. I can see you lips moving and a pound of šŸ’©coming out of your mouthā€¦I gave you too much of my timeā€¦happy trails bullying people šŸ¤£ and btw see you GI

OP
OP
JeepRUs

JeepRUs

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
First off, my apologies go to those members that made a positive contribution to my question. I appreciate your input. On the other hand, Iā€™m a strong believer that the only stupid question is the question that is never asked. However, it doesnā€™t matter how stupid it may sound to someone, no member on this platform should be talked down to or mocked as far as I'm concerned. I believe this forum was created to help and support the Jeep community and should stay as such. As a responsible member I felt I needed to address those members that comments were completely out of line and out of the subject. I also believe that if you donā€™t have anything positive to contribute to the conversation, stay out of it and let the other members have an adult conversation. Enough saidā€¦Happy Trails!!! :jk:

Buckster

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 billet silver JLUR '16 Grand Cherokee Overland
Occupation
Power Generation
Vehicle Showcase
First off, my apologies go to those members that made a positive contribution to my question. I appreciate your input. On the other hand, Iā€™m a strong believer that the only stupid question is the question that is never asked. However, it doesnā€™t matter how stupid it may sound to someone, no member on this platform should be talked down to or mocked as far as I'm concerned. I believe this forum was created to help and support the Jeep community and should stay as such. As a responsible member I felt I needed to address those members that comments were completely out of line and out of the subject. I also believe that if you donā€™t have anything positive to contribute to the conversation, stay out of it and let the other members have an adult conversation. Enough saidā€¦Happy Trails!!! :jk:
Well that escalated quickly....
We are all here to help and also to have some fun. I thought @TrailScooter was neither mocking nor condescending but a lighthearted jab and made some effort to be funny. If he was serious you would have known it. Meanwhile your response to him was both insulting and rude.
The world and this forum is not all rainbow sprinkles and unicorn farts, so if that little humorous post offended you then you've got some super thin skin, and we can't help you.
And there I go, I've not not contributed positively to this thread so I've joined the ranks of the assholes and non-adults.....

Mthayeck

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL Sport S Unlimited
Can you fit 33'"s on a sport without a lift??? or maybe a Front End Friday Pic???

Sorry just wanted to contribute.

Jeep Wrangler JL Yellow OP banner 2021-06-04_9-00-58
Sponsored