Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Silver Zynith JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Marine, Full-time Overlander.
For some reason I was thinking they started offering the xr package on all motor options, whoops
No worries, I was just being snarky cause you can't bitch slap me through the monitor. I wish it was offered, I would have bought it in a heartbeat.

Deleted member 59498

I was never a fan of standard Rubicon rims. Wish they just offered solid black ones similar to the Willys. XR wheel look pretty decent though. Not sure if I will change mine out, lot of expense really for decent ones.

I would be happy if they were just black with the same design. Maybe check on having them blacked out.

Astro Jeep

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Silver Zynith JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Marine, Full-time Overlander.

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
I was never a fan of standard Rubicon rims. Wish they just offered solid black ones similar to the Willys. XR wheel look pretty decent though. Not sure if I will change mine out, lot of expense really for decent ones.
I will eventually go up to 35s, I know me. I am looking for a light weight option to keep that rolling mass down. I am liking Methods or Icons in a bronze color, saw a silver zynith 392 with all the bronze accents that looked real nice. Definitely not looking forward to that invoice.

Sponsored

Deleted member 59498

For some reason I was thinking they started offering the xr package on all motor options, whoops

LOL sometimes I post and think I know something, nothing like JLForums to make me have second guesses on my knowledge. Cause I know if I am wrong I am going to know it! over and over.

Marlon_JB2

First Name
Marlon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR, 2014 Dodge Dart GT
Occupation
Jeep Builder
wow... didn't mean to get anyone's panties in a twist and create an uproar.
No worries. You just got jumped into JLWranglerForums is all. Welcome to the gang. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Jhawth

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
LOL sometimes I post and think I know something, nothing like JLForums to make me have second guesses on my knowledge. Cause I know if I am wrong I am going to know it! over and over.
Haha yeah, I could of edited my original post... but I don't really care that much lol

Sponsored

Boogey

First Name
Rami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S 2021
Jeeps not gonna put a four-cylinder in the extreme recon. Lol . The extreme recon is saved for the heavy duty stuff the dependable V6 and the 392 V8.
4 cyl turbo in XR šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚
The four-cylinders not even available in the base Gladiator itā€™s so weak. Lol
I don't understand the reason this makes you laugh.Are you serious?

"XR saved for the heavy duty stuff?, Dependable V6 and V8" as you just quoted?
Did you really say those words? you really are out of touch man.
can you explain what the "HEAVY DUTY" stuff you are talking about is?

Go around and just look. People are speccing 37's with bigger axles and regearing and overlanding with the 2.0s "Weak" engine that you speak of....

RubyRecon

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Recon
i love this place...lol. i wish it was possible to just get the damn XR wheels somewhere.
Bam Wholesale is Where I got mine. Those wheels were first made for the J/k. I powder coated the rings red, then bought the bead lock rings and powder coated them red too.
Jeep Performance parts
Jeep Wrangler JL XR package with a 2.0?  Is it possible? FF8314E2-E24E-42F7-A93B-F69BE1C0FE79

Last edited:

No IFS

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
New High Tide limited edition. 35 inch tires 4.56 axle ratio. But ! Only Available with the V-6. No four-cylinder! No diesel! Lol. The best jeeps have the V6. šŸ‘

Jeep Wrangler JL XR package with a 2.0?  Is it possible? FF3418E2-B9E1-4B53-AEAB-08C0F9F07B13

Jhawth

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
New High Tide limited edition. 35 inch tires 4.56 axle ratio. But ! Only Available with the V-6. No four-cylinder! No diesel! Lol. The best jeeps have the V6. šŸ‘

Jeep Wrangler JL XR package with a 2.0?  Is it possible? FF3418E2-B9E1-4B53-AEAB-08C0F9F07B13
Why do four-cylinder people go to a 3.6 V6 thread? Seriously whatā€™s missing in their lives. If youā€™re happy with your purchase why do you go looking for trouble in other forms.? I donā€™t. Iā€™m very happy with my purchase. So Iā€™m confident.
Oooooh you dirty liar! šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
Sponsored