First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon JLU
Occupation
Retired
Has anyone tried fox urine spray? They sell it at the big box hw stores. I had squirrels nesting in my Prius since it wasn't being used during the pandemic. It must have worked because the moved out and I don't see any squirrels around my driveway😁 Btw, the commercial brands don't have an odor that humans can smell.
Sponsored

Wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Tabasco or any hot sauce should make them think twice - Damn Tree Rats
The wife mixes cayenne pepper with water, and sprays areas where these damn rats with fuzzy tails like to gather. She even mixes it with the bird seed, and it keeps the little buggers away.

If I didn't live like 1/2 mile from our city's main Police Dept. the dang aggravating things would develop a severe case of lead poisoning.

MyDaughters20JL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Sport S
FYI, moth balls are incredibly lethal and don't discriminate. They'll kill the squirrels but will also kill your dogs/cats. Tobasco/pepper flakes are much more humane.
I found, in the past, that a couple well placed scented dryer sheets do a good job as well

Sponsored

YJGUY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2018 F150, 2018 V-Strom 650
lol, we had a red squirrel issue at out cottage back in Ontario. 10 gauge took care of that.

Out here in the mountains its the porcupines that people have issues with. If you park to go on a hike people put chicken wire all around their cars to keep them from eating your brake lines.

Punknhed

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Punkin Rubi XR
be thankful thats all they did, they got into my brothers JK and completely destroyed the wiring harness. He had to have it towed to the dealer and ins. covered a new harness.

Sponsored

FloridaLarry

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubi 4xe
Occupation
IT Manager
A $1700 steel bumper option would have stopped that $5 worth of damage for sure.

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
Ground squirrel elimination after they chewed my wire loom. Dig mound to clear lower holes. Pour in plenty of gasoline. A little more because you’re pissed. Pack with gunpowder because you’re really pissed. Seal with very large rock. Light fuse, retreat and watch eruption. Spot hole not spewing fire and smoke. Repeat. Then I got two owl boxes from the high school and the owls kept them eliminated

Bamabww

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys, Snazzberry.
Occupation
Retired and loving it.
I hate squirrels too. I have a pellet gun that use to get rid of those bastards.

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
What those little bastards did getting into mine during the 2020 covid days working in Delaware. Grrrrr....
Jeep Wrangler JL wth, I hate squirrels.. 20200730_141854
Jeep Wrangler JL wth, I hate squirrels.. 20200701_103430