Windshield washer working intermittently

supermike

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR 6 speed 2021 JLUR 392
Today I noticed my windshield washer not spraying, both front and back, could hear the relay clicking but no fluid coming out. Said a few rant word and about 10 minutes later the front windshield is spraying but the rear is not. After I went home did a final test and both of them were back to normal. Did not find any leak either, fluid was topped off last month and still full. Wondering if this is common and easy fix before I have to see the dealer. 2021 392 with exactly 4000 miles..
Sponsored

OP
OP
supermike

supermike

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR 6 speed 2021 JLUR 392
Same exact thing happening here, any fix?
never happened again, but I seldomly use it lately. My wiper switch was not smooth felt like something broken inside, I just move it violently up and down in 4 ways hoping it sort itself out. so far its working but the feel on that switch is horrible. I guess I will visit the dealer near warranty runs out and have them replace it.

cheekibreeki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Sahara JL
never happened again, but I seldomly use it lately. My wiper switch was not smooth felt like something broken inside, I just move it violently up and down in 4 ways hoping it sort itself out. so far its working but the feel on that switch is horrible. I guess I will visit the dealer near warranty runs out and have them replace it.
Probably should, it's a 400 dollar part lol. Have to replace the whole steering column module
Sponsored