Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
The hood deflector is available now, my understanding is that the window vent shades won't be until after SEMA, which is the first few days of November. I will be seeing the company at the show and will report back.
Where can the hood deflector be purchased from I kinda like that steampunk look with the rivet thing..
Sponsored

Darter02

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ronlutzii-photographer.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler Sport Unlimited
Occupation
Photographer
Has anyone tried out these Rampage - In-Channel Ventshades on your JLU? They're for the JKU but I don't know how different the windows actually are as I had TJ for the past 14 years and skipped that model.

How about some links to actual products too? Trying to find these things in ANY brand is a real pain. Thanks!

cns721

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 WJ, '13 JKU, '18 WK2, '19 JLU, '22 WL74
Occupation
Software Engineer
I bought and installed in-channel deflectors by Westin. They looked great and worked perfect for being able to leave my windows cracked to let the heat out. I have since removed them because when I removed the freedom tops and had the windows down, the wind deflectors changed the airflow so much that the wind coming through my driver side window so that it hit me directly in my ear. That is a deal breaker for me.
Any chance you still have them and want to get rid of em? :)

Tingedrook

First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport

Sponsored

My1stBuild

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Wrangler Sahara w/ Sky One-Touch
Those molds aren’t for the ones pictured on the truck - those are smooth line molds.
I believe those are the JL's door molds used in designing the product for proper fitment.

My1stBuild

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Wrangler Sahara w/ Sky One-Touch

BadWolf_29

First Name
Paige
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU SAHARA/2003 TJ
I bought and installed in-channel deflectors by Westin. They looked great and worked perfect for being able to leave my windows cracked to let the heat out. I have since removed them because when I removed the freedom tops and had the windows down, the wind deflectors changed the airflow so much that the wind coming through my driver side window so that it hit me directly in my ear. That is a deal breaker for me.
I bought the Westin in channel and just installed them they are fine but I did find that they are too long in the front corner by the mirrors and have to be tucked in. Also unfortunately the corner of one broke upon installation. Probably my fault.

Sponsored

Stry

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I have the in-channel AVS ones, the fronts are good, but the rears are junk because you can't roll down/up the windows without them catching because there's a tab at the back part of the visor. You could probably just clip that part off though.

Photo Sep 22, 3 32 10 PM.jpg

Photo Sep 29, 11 26 30 AM.jpg
The instructions that came with my in-channel AVS said the tab on the rear goes on the outside and the short piece of tape was applied on the inside-facing part of the tab. No issues raising the rear windows. It sounds like AVS may have goofed on yours or made a change. Mine were purchased in 2019.

D60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
I found it on amazon, I paid like $51 shipped and I'm happy with them.

20190305_162734.jpg
Which ones exactly are these? I just want the rears for the dogs and these look good. I guess I could sell the fronts to a 2 door owner maybe...
Sponsored