why do people like poke?

AdamG

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLSportS
Thanks but I don’t think the XR fender extensions will work because I have split the factory fenders, or gutted them as some people say, it’s only the top most piece that remains. It’s basically only a 1/2” piece of vertical fender that I have to connect to.
Or I can change them out completely for a good aluminum fenders with extra clearance or some sort of extension, cause they all seem to be ‘narrow’. As a DD I need to respect than law enforcement will be looking at me too. So I need full coverage.
Not to get too off topic, but why did you gut them? Shouldn’t you be able to run 37s on a 2.5” lift with intact Rubicon fenders?
Sponsored

Wraif

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 2-door manual Rubicon, 09 JKU
Not to get too off topic, but why did you gut them? Shouldn’t you be able to run 37s on a 2.5” lift with intact Rubicon fenders?
Yes, you should be able to run 37’s with 2.5 lift. But until I get my lift, I run 35’s with no lift, and it might be a while before the lift goes in. The American Adventure Lab chop kit is very well made, it gets rid of those white clips that break if you look at them wrong. And it incorporates a very cool looking sequential turn signal. That’s probably my favorite mod so far. I actually think that I can fit 37’s with no lift with the fender chop, but haven’t tried it yet. Plus I have consider that it’s my DD, and I’m digging it right now, starting to question the 37’s and the lift. I wanna test fit my friends 37’s, I know if I go up it’s gonna be MetalCloak, loved it on my Jk.
Now I’m just rambling. Hope I answered your question.

kah.mun.rah

First Name
Merenkahre Jr.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Some tire poke save my friend from some fender damage this week.
Jeep Wrangler JL why do people like poke? 1685062308454
Sponsored