Who actually uses A/C?

BernJLUR

First Name
Bern
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ocean Blue JLUR (on order), 2015 Anvil JKU, 1995 4.0L YJ
Haven’t read all eight pages. I’ll just speak for me...

South Florida - You will melt into the interior of your Jeep in June-Aug, top on or off, which negatively affects trade-in value.

Sponsored

The_Armed_Gardener

First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Willys 2021 2D, Subaru, Ford Ranger, Aluminum Jet Pump Sled
Occupation
Transit Authority Paratransit Operator
I'm a wearer of shorts in the Winter guy. I don't get cold often. I sweat profusely when it gets hot, which I enjoy with great pleasure. I'm not fat. I just don't feel bothered much by temps outside. I perspire in the most drenching way with great pleasure and abandon. My wife is a WHOLE other story. If I'm with her we are taking her car, LOL.

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
I’m a huge open Jeep natural air guy but have actually used my a/c on days where it was in the 70’s. The humidity gets real annoying sometimes. I hate to get that sweaty neck feeling 1/2 hour after showering.
Plus my darling mother in law wants me to close the top on the side streets which I veto. But on the highway I relent. A/C a must for me.

Derek

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2-Door
I’ve lived in Texas and now New England, top town ac on high. My way of fixing global warming.

KrzybonesJLU

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I’m surprised that this thread is at 8 pages. This is an extremely easy question for the thread starter could have answered themselves. Did your last car have AC? If it did.. did you use it?

Sponsored

TrailScooter

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Jeep Jt, 91 F1504x4 and so on...
Whenever you have a woman in the vehicle who doesn't like being a hot, sweaty mess.

Why would you have such a woman in your vehicle? I find they are the most fun in such a condition.🤭

DeadHead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport, 1996 ZJ Limited, 2002 Dodge Ram2500
Occupation
Marine construction
Coastal Oregon here, it almost never gets above 80 F. No A/C, no regrets. Also opted for manual windows, locks, transmission, and soft top. It's fun to watch my younger co-worker get in and try to figure out how to open the windows.

Hound Dog

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon, 2002 TJ Rustomatic
Coastal Oregon here, it almost never gets above 80 F. No A/C, no regrets. Also opted for manual windows, locks, transmission, and soft top. It's fun to watch my younger co-worker get in and try to figure out how to open the windows.
If you are not familiar with a jeep many would not realize the power window button is in the middle of the dash. Dumbest setup I have seen.

But yes in the humid northern Virginia area I use AC. Even with the top down it is nice to have that cool breeze when you stop.

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sport S 2.0T eTorque
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂