Wheel brand question - Method vs Vision vs Fuel

4doorturbo

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport S
Nothing yet....I think I'm going to hold out for the Vision 351 Flow in grey. They have a +30 offset so they're reasonably close to OEM. The Commander in Chief won't release the funding for new tires until I wear out the ones that came on the JL....... If you see black marks on the road in front of my house I have no idea how they got there.
We have similar taste in wheels. I am eyeing the Vision Flow wheels too. Discount Tire has them only available in Satin Black.....though the pic definitely looks gray. Where did you find them in the gray? I also have a Sting Gray JL Sport so I am trying to keep the gray theme going in the wheel department!
Sponsored

Wolfy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
I've been looking at a lot of options in this area to. Right now, I think the Method 316s are my fav, but I also like the 313s, but both those wheels I wish had an option between 0 and 25. I also like the mopar wheels here. (12mm offset, with I think would be pretty good for sport s) I plan on 33s or 285/70 R17s so I think all these will be reasonable.

4doorturbo

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport S
I've been looking at a lot of options in this area to. Right now, I think the Method 316s are my fav, but I also like the 313s, but both those wheels I wish had an option between 0 and 25. I also like the mopar wheels here. (12mm offset, with I think would be pretty good for sport s) I plan on 33s or 285/70 R17s so I think all these will be reasonable.
I'm with you on the offset. I only want a positive offset. I am leaning toward 305/70/17 Nitto Ridge Grappler's....just need to decide on wheels!

OP
OP
Captain Skip

Captain Skip

First Name
Skip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL Sport S
Occupation
Happily retired
We have similar taste in wheels. I am eyeing the Vision Flow wheels too. Discount Tire has them only available in Satin Black.....though the pic definitely looks gray. Where did you find them in the gray? I also have a Sting Gray JL Sport so I am trying to keep the gray theme going in the wheel department!
Apparently the gray ones just came out. I haven't seen them in person yet, but I'm looking.
Sponsored