Sponsored

What's New For 2020 Jeep Wrangler? (Engines, Exterior, Interior & Safety)

Keycub

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 rubicon
Just tried to order my20 2 door rubi. Dealer is saying it’s not letting him add 8.4 screen and adaptive cruise together? Anyone else getting that. Also still showing LED as a paid upgrade

Snayte

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sahara Hella Yella, 2017 Ram 1500 Longhorn
I can't believe auto high beams is a thing. Good lord....you can't manage your own headlights.
Sure I can but why would I want to? They increase safety because they activate far more often then you would use high beams manually.

Sponsored

xtopherm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HellaYella 2019 JLUR
So it looks like the Rubicon comes with the current export sized tyres 255x75xr17 (32”). I can’t tell from the pics but we get the lower fender flares (Sahara size) maybe the US Rubicon will come with those too.
I noticed that they snuck back to 32" tires on the Rubi too.

brazos

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport, Giant singlespeed mountain bike, Hobie Revolution kayak
Occupation
Dog Feeder
I can't believe auto high beams is a thing. Good lord....you can't manage your own headlights.
Disagree entirely. Inadvertent high beams are a significant problem.

I’m very sensitive to bright lights. They blind me.

When I’m not paying attention, I am also often guilty.

Auto re-bright seems superfluous to me, but auto-dim when encountering oncoming headlights seems a good idea to me.

What is the downside?

ClaytonW

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Unlimited Rubicon, 2016 Lexus LX570

Auto re-bright seems superfluous to me, but auto-dim when encountering oncoming headlights seems a good idea to me.

What is the downside?
100% agree. No downsides. I love this feature on my other cars. The only problem is that I probably will not be able to add this to my 2019 JL. I thought about it but for me it's not a big enough reason to replace my 2019 JL with the new 2020.

COJLGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4...
At some point, can we please get some alternative color choices?! 3 years of the same.
I'm really surprised by the lack of change in colors as well. I thought for sure Mojito and Punk'n would be gone for 2020. It kinda seems like Jeep is being a bit "paint" lazy.

brazos

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport, Giant singlespeed mountain bike, Hobie Revolution kayak
Occupation
Dog Feeder
“Paint lazy”.

Nice turn of phrase, that.

Sponsored

Cwu21

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase

What is the downside?

I think it is a great feature. We have this on our Honda now and my only beef with the system is if it is left on it will automatically turn your brights on for you when there are no lights and I am assuming a certain darkness level. It wont turn on while in the city but when im outside of SD in east county there are rural areas that will trigger the brights to come on. Not a huge deal but I do not like when my brights while in my neighborhood. It never seems to fail that when the auto brights come on a few seconds later a car comes and it shuts off then it just keeps going off and on. I can turn it off sure.. but It doesnt happen all the time and having to turn it off everytime i get in the car I just dont remember to do that. I am sure if it bothered me more I would make a point to do it. Like i said just a little annoying for me.

Jnrscaping

First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Sahara
Why does that first white page (copied here) say there's a new diesel available for Rubicon, but then there's no mention of the diesel on later pages, and no specs?
Exactly what I’m wondering. Is the diesel gonna be available or not..? And will it be available in the gladiator or what....?

Jnrscaping

First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Sahara
How is the main focus of this thread not the diesel being listed as a powertrain option on the flyer materials but not in the order guides?? I almost can’t believe it lol
Wondering exact same thing!!! Anyone have any updates

ODDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hella Yella Sahara
I'm really surprised by the lack of change in colors as well. I thought for sure Mojito and Punk'n would be gone for 2020. It kinda seems like Jeep is being a bit "paint" lazy.
Same here. I thought Hellayella would be gone. It's almost as if their paint changeover doesn't happen so much at the change of model year as it does when they just run out of stock of color they plan to discontinue.

flyingmonkey

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (SOLD), RAM 1500 LARAMIE
Exactly what I’m wondering. Is the diesel gonna be available or not..? And will it be available in the gladiator or what....?
My dealer seems to think not. He mentioned the issues with VW, and such, and if it does happen it won’t be for a couple of years. We’ll see...
Sponsored