Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Luckily no, it goes on similar to window tint. Hose it down with soapy water and that buys you some time to move it around before it starts sticking. Then you have to individually get all the water bubbles out from under each spot, and they all like to stick to the transfer paper. I lost one or two spots, some of them moved around but for the most part it came out fine.
Still married after subjecting your wife to it?

SadRobot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2dr Sport
This one was a major PITA. I consider myself an expert sticker-putter-oner, since I do drive a Jeep after all ? This was a couple hours by myself in the garage. Wifey is asleep, hasn’t seen it yet. I’m sure she will have some things to say on her way to work tomorrow.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_6499
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_6499
I noticed you don't have a parking tennis ball yet and boy do I have some good news for your wife......
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_3079

Dale's Jeep

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL 4door Rubicon
Occupation
Retired U.S. Army 23 years
Finally got around to hiding my AAL light wiring behind my fender liners. Typical Jeep project that took twice as long as it should. Had some stuck bolts and then issues getting bolts lined back up again afterwards.

Also I need to get myself a magnetic light for working on the Jeep. Was looking at this one but anyone have a better suggestion?

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_6686
I have 2 of those same lights but from harbor frieght super bright magnetic works really good too. Also have one of there puck light things that works good as well.

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
This is also confusing because the box is already wrapped. Why the need to cover his eyes?

On a side note I tried searching on Amazon for "magnetic flashlights for women" and got this result:

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_6686

I wanted to be mad but I have to concede now I do want this snail lamp.
Imagine if this was a duck. ;)

SadRobot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2dr Sport
I have 2 of those same lights but from harbor frieght super bright magnetic works really good too. Also have one of there puck light things that works good as well.
Thanks I'll check out HF. A few reviews of the ones on Amazon say they've exploded and caused fires which is not surprising coming from Amazon.

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

Thanks I'll check out HF. A few reviews of the ones on Amazon say they've exploded and caused fires which is not surprising coming from Amazon.
stuff on Amazon can slip through customs with counterfeit or no UL rating at all. CBP catches stuff every day but lots still gets through. Like smuggling drugs, send a ton and hope half makes it through

SadRobot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2dr Sport
Took your suggestion and just picked this up from HF. I thought it would bend both ways but apparently not. There is a smaller light on the back which is still bright enough for my needs though.

HF is always a dangerous trip. I also ended up looking at jacks, jack stands, breaker bars, dead hammers and angle grinders while I was there. I managed to leave with just the flashlight though. :whew:

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_3080

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
Took your suggestion and just picked this up from HF. I thought it would bend both ways but apparently not. There is a smaller light on the back which is still bright enough for my needs though.

HF is always a dangerous trip. I also ended up looking at jacks, jack stands, breaker bars, dead hammers and angle grinders while I was there. I managed to leave with just the flashlight though. :whew:

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_3080
I've had a couple of those for a few years & they've never let me down. I've never been able to just walk out of HF empty-handed.

Dale's Jeep

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL 4door Rubicon
Occupation
Retired U.S. Army 23 years

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_0179
I got these. The ones on the left of screenshot

Screenshot_20240502_164559.jpg

Screenshot_20240502_164649.jpg

Mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Screenshot_20240502_164649
Buying an angle grinder was a big step in my fabrication abilities. And they’re cheap!
I have done a lot, more than I should have, with dremels but angle grinders are on another level!
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_4406

SadRobot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2dr Sport
Buying an angle grinder was a big step in my fabrication abilities. And they’re cheap!
I have done a lot, more than I should have, with dremels but angle grinders are on another level!
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_4406
It's on my list along with an impact wrench which is something else I should probably own....