Sponsored

Heater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 JKU Rubicon. 2006 LJ Rubicon. 1984 CJ-7.
Build the Africa concept. The market is there. Put a viable engine in it And market it for the overlanders (i.e., 2024 Toyota Land Cruiser and others). Total hit this would be.

1705631546795.jpeg

CoachSouth

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Colors: 2 Door Rubicon X;Add Bikini and Granite options not just on a limited bases: More wheele options: and a second leather interior option to go with Black. Whatever you do, don't go 100% electric for all models. Thanks for letting me share, just one man's opinion.

bluemts

First Name
jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 ford f150
Hello Jeep fans!

We are looking for feedback on what features/options/colors/additions/etc. you would like to see in your Jeeps.
Please leave a comment below on anything you'd like to share. Keep in mind, this might not appear anytime soon but we want to know what our owners are looking for to make the ownership experience more enjoyable.

Thank you!

Jeep Cares
I would like to see the 4xE Wrangler get the quality up to where it's a solid platform. If the I4 engine is going to be upgraded, please announce that so us potential 4XE buyers can decide what to do. Also if the 3.6 V6 is going away please announce that as well. Would buy a gas Wrangler Rubicon With a Hurricane inline 6 engine. thx

Sponsored

autotragic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLR 6MT
Make Rubicon a package that can be added to any Wrangler instead of a stand alone trim.

LooselyHeldPlans

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.6 JLUR
Occupation
Several
Maybe we could start with a dealer network thats compensated well enough for warranty work to make it worth their while and part availability to replace recalls/TSBs within a year of the notice.

Sponsored

Tyler88

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Improve service departments since I dread taking my Jeep in for anything that isn’t a tire rotation and oil change, because most of the time I drop it off the work that I need done doesn’t get done or they do something dumb so maybe improve technician training. But, also bring back Hellayella and Snazzberry as color options, keep the 392 if not possible to keep it offer the hurricane straight 6 to replace it, last maybe offer rhino liner paint from the factory as an option maybe start out with black and white and if it goes well expand the color options.

rohdawg

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLUR Anvil / 2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Merchant Marine
Also some improvements, fix the front edge of the wrangler hard top since when it is raining and you open to get in both the drivers door and the passenger door it dumps a stream of water on you. I think that is still an issue but if it has been addressed ignore.
That got fixed starting with the ‘21s. I had that problem with my ‘18. Non existent in my ‘21 or ‘24.

Tyler88

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Last, work on the durability of the rubber seals on the wrangler hard top especially the part where rubber seal between the two T-top panels meets the rubber between the wind screen and the top forming a “T” intersection by the rear view mirror inside the cabin. I have had leaking problems in that spot two times so far, since I have taken the T tops off twice both times a week later it started to leak in that same spot. So I just don’t take the T top off anymore because I don’t want to have to go to the dealer to keep getting my roof fixed and since I have stopped removing my T tops I have not had any new leaks so far. Florida climate may play a role but because I so far haven’t had another leak since not removing the T tops the last time I had the seals replaced I don’t think it is the climate.

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
Build the Africa concept. The market is there. Put a viable engine in it And market it for the overlanders (i.e., 2024 Toyota Land Cruiser and others). Total hit this would be.

1705631546795.jpeg
Even back when they did build a version of them they were export and Alaska postal only
Jeep Wrangler JL We want to hear from you! DD45535A-90E1-481D-99F9-98EC905CD8DE
for domestic sales
Jeep Wrangler JL We want to hear from you! F5CE2E4F-9A5D-4B8A-8746-14E08D3CF8A7
Sponsored

Last edited: