so will they have the obstacle course set up for you to ride on ...like every other auto show I have ever been to?
FCA !!!! Hire me design the highest end JLU model, which will be marketed/catered to pro athletes !!!!!1. Multi-sunroof-panel hardtop option for all models
2. Sunroof-panel soft top option for all models
3. Power Soft top demo
4. 8.4" Uconnect UI demo with iPhone X
5. Stock hyperlight super slim pop-up camper top
6. Demo of Flush-fold-stow back seat on JLU, then put in stock memory foam mattress which covers from rear door to back of front seats, big enough for a large man and his girl to smash on.
7. More headroom, slimmer contoured sound bar
8. More legroom, WIDE non-tapered footwell on drivers side around pedals.
9. Hyperlight quick remove half doors demo
10. 35" tires w/ stock suspension
11. Selec trac demo
12. $60k+ Overland model with rubicon off road ability, 35" tires, hyper-premium Harmon Kardon sound and multi 8.4"OLED entertainment system, selec trac, and high end yacht like waterproof interior. Option for power soft top, or siiiiiick safari roof which features not only sunroof panels but also more headroom with extra "safari" angled window panels before central removable panels (somewhat like safari JKU concept roof) (this will be the pro athlete wrangler of choice)
Grrreat news as the JK soundbar hits my head when seat is in best position for my very long legs.
NBA players will appreciate this, and buy more JLU's and trick them out .... which will open wrangler appeal even more to new demographic, which will appreciate luxury packages with creature comforts.
AMEN. And wider, non-tapered drivers side footwell. Tapered footwell is a safety issue for long legged uses with very large feet.