WAITING ON ORDERED JL

Danimalnutz

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Mojito Rubicon 4dr Soft Top
How are you guys finding out what the reason for your hold up is? I cant seem to get a word out of anyone when I ask about my hold up.
I had to get my salesman inside rep involved to find that info. Otherwise I wouldnt know squat.
Sponsored

LouNYC

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep chat and customer service both told me that my Jeep is at the dealer. I stopped my dealer yesterday and the finance manager car was not there yet.

I have the managers personal number who I text twice and hasn’t returned my call.

Getting nervous that someone is lying to me. My car is also listed on there website.

Bandana

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Jeep chat and customer service both told me that my Jeep is at the dealer. I stopped my dealer yesterday and the finance manager car was not there yet.

I have the managers personal number who I text twice and hasn’t returned my call.

Getting nervous that someone is lying to me. My car is also listed on there website.
Don't worry about your car being listed on their website, it seems to be standard issue protocol. Dealers will do this to ensure that they can sell in case their customer order falls through or backs out. I was hounding sting gray rubi's on local dealer websites only to find out that 99% of them were custom orders and ended up getting a custom order of my own in.

My sales contact told me my Rubi was supposed to deliver yesterday, but it didn't show up. It's also listed on their website. Going nuts here because my registration on my trade in is literally due in 2 days. I'm not trying to pay the DMV twice in one month!

Gidget

First Name
Stevie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
How are you guys finding out what the reason for your hold up is? I cant seem to get a word out of anyone when I ask about my hold up.
Same thing here. Neither jeep chat nor the dealership will give me any information. Mine was shipped on 7/6 and is still floating around somewhere else.

Claptovaughn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2-Door 6-Speed
My Jeep ordered on july 2 has been in I status for 24 days now. Customer chat "escalated" it and I got an email saying that nothing is wrong with my order and it just because they're so backed up with orders. Yet I see many on this forum who ordered after me get theirs already. My dealership is baffled as well.

Oh well. Nothing to do but check periodically and wait

hotkarl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport 2 door
I ordered on 7/18.
Got the call today it has left Toledo and on its way.We'll see how long it takes...
Sponsored