WAITING ON ORDERED JL

TexasSki

First Name
Elliott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Cherokee
Just hit inspection today, anyone know the average time they were in inspection?
Sponsored

Ajbreezay

First Name
Aubrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Sting Gray
Vehicle Showcase
Just hit inspection today, anyone know the average time they were in inspection?
Wanting to bring this thread back to life with same question.. Thanks for any info!

OP
OP

CASEYM

First Name
CHRIS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SILVERADO, 2016 SCAT PACK CHALLENGER
Mine sat for over three weeks until I complained and made numerous phone call for updates. I knew more than my dealer. They finally " cloned" my order, something the dealer nor the Area Rep. had ever heard of, and built an exact match to my order with a new Vin#. I got the "clone' in about 3 weeks from when it was built and I never did head what was wrong with the original or what happed to it. I was told that the dealer could still take it as a stock order if they wanted it. The whole ordeal took about 10-11 weeks total from the first order.

Ajbreezay

First Name
Aubrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Dang getting nervous now, thanks for the info.

OP
OP

CASEYM

First Name
CHRIS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SILVERADO, 2016 SCAT PACK CHALLENGER
Sorry, yours could be fine, just wanted all to hear my story. So far had mine for about a month or so with no problems so far??

Sponsored

Ajbreezay

First Name
Aubrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Np, No worries just wanted to really hear how long people been sitting in "I"!

mikej

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I'm not entirely sure, but my JLUR was "built pending inspection" on 7/12 and went KZ on 7/23. It was in JB for a while. I never actually saw in in I status, though. I would be surprised if "I" lasted long at all (seems like something would be wrong with the vehicle at that point). But at least in my case, it wasn't in "I" for any noticeable period of time.

Ajbreezay

First Name
Aubrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm not entirely sure, but my JLUR was "built pending inspection" on 7/12 and went KZ on 7/23. It was in JB for a while. I never actually saw in in I status, though. I would be surprised if "I" lasted long at all (seems like something would be wrong with the vehicle at that point). But at least in my case, it wasn't in "I" for any noticeable period of time.
Thanks for the info..

Kadonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Manual Trans Front Spacers, 2010 JKU Wrangler Sport
I status should be less than a week. JB is the wildcard, no one knows that time frame. Good luck. I was 7 weeks total order to delivery with all rarer options.

Sponsored

Sunin-Retired

First Name
Sunin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean Blue Rubi on order, 2013 Prius c, 1999 10th Anniversary Miata
Iā€™ve lost hope for some of the Jeep owners in this thread. If you canā€™t read, you might not want to drive!

SerNimble

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
I sat in ā€˜Iā€™ stays for 4 days, JB for 4 day, KZ for 3 days, and have now been sitting on a train for >2 weeks in transit/waiting for unloading.

Danimalnutz

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Mojito Rubicon 4dr Soft Top
I sat in I status for 30 days finally figured out it was part of the LED restriction went to KZ this am due to dealer this Friday. There is hope

LouNYC

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Chat told me my car arrived to the dealer on Saturday. I text my manager to confirm and never answered me back. Not even today. I stopped the dealership to check for myself. Manager was not around and finance manager said car was not there yet but arrive any day now. I having mods at the dealership before pick so I was not picking car up today regardless.

steelrain82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
How are you guys finding out what the reason for your hold up is? I cant seem to get a word out of anyone when I ask about my hold up.
Sponsored