Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
Just read post # 3 (Wanted 33) he said it perfect!
Sponsored

Bioacid

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon, 2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT
Just bought my 2018 JLU a couple months ago. have put 5k miles on it. Just decided this past weekend to take the Jeep to Chicago from Washington State. The drive was nice, the bugs sounded like rain! Did not know that many dead bugs could give off a smell like that, but was very fun! No problems, good speeds, 45 to 80 on the freeways, no issues.

Dave91gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 1998 TJ Sahara 4” Zone lift
No doubt. Take the Jeep.
Back in 99, my new wife and I ordered a new Mustang GT. Was supposed to be delivered the week we were on vacation. To our surprise, it arrived the day before we were leaving. Didn’t think twice and loaded the trunk and hit the road. Loved it.
Found out if you manually shifted it right at the rev limiter it would bark the tires on the 1-2 shift. That was 400 miles in.
Have fun. Go Jeeping.

#1 for me

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Bright white loaded ordered 9/18 Corvette, z28 Camaro, Mustang GT, Chev z71, GMC Canyon, Yamaha YXZ 1000rss, Yamaha 660 Raptor
Occupation
UAW GM Corvette Assembly Plant QC .
Hello all... I have been lurking on here since I ordered my JLUR on 6/8, so I haven't had a chance to "say hello" yet. I will stop by that forum soon and introduce myself formally!!

I have a question for anyone that has an opinion!

I worked with my dealer on a trade-in agreement that allowed me mileage on the trade, because I would be going on vacation. Presumably before it showed up.... well, I just got a text that it showed up to the dealer!! I never thought that my Jeep would be built and delivered in 16 days!!

Now my dilemma... I leave for vacation on Friday. It will be somewhere around 620ish miles each way. I can take my wife's car on vacation without any question.... but who wants to leave their brand new Wrangler sit in the garage for 10+days??

What are everyone's thoughts about taking a new vehicle on a trip that quick??? I can definitely get some break-in rides on it before I leave on Friday, that won't be an issue. I just wanted to see what the general consensus is! Thanks in advance!
Get in your bad ass jeep and ride !

iznthesky

First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon & 2004 Jeep TJ. Previously owned 1993 Cherokee, 1980 CJ5, & M151A2 while in the Military. For the love of Jeeps !
Drive it, Enjoy it ! I have over 12 K on mine and I baby it...every time I drive it. I have the lifetime warranty and I plan to keep this Jeep until I pass it along to one of my boys......So I always drive it as if I am keeping it...because I am.

Drive it, enjoy it.....but break it in gently.
Sponsored