Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
It blows me away, what you guys put your jeeps through ! I'm sure its a huge rush !
Honestly that pic makes things look way worse than they were, I was able to crawl that slow and have enough offset to keep me off the wall. while not the most technical trail I've done, I think waldens ridge at windrock was the hardest on the nerves. I was the black JL in there, on a mere 2.5" lift and 37's (also the reason I have 40's now haha )
Sponsored

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
Honestly that pic makes things look way worse than they were, I was able to crawl that slow and have enough offset to keep me off the wall. while not the most technical trail I've done, I think waldens ridge at windrock was the hardest on the nerves. I was the black JL in there, on a mere 2.5" lift and 37's (also the reason I have 40's now haha )
OK,just watched that video ! More blown away than before ! I understand the adrenaline rush and I wouldn't mind trying it with anybody else's Jeep but mine !

OP
OP
jntrees

jntrees

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sport S, Ducati 899
Vehicle Showcase
Pretty amazing man. Hats off to ya...

Sponsored

Alacon01

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Pretty amazing man. Hats off to ya...
Thanks, Windrock is one of my favorite parks, very pretty and a ton of trails for every skill level. I guess I just got overbuilt for uwharrie, and it's close so I've been there a ton of times.

ASMSAS

First Name
Marlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Aviation
Did it! Did Dickey Bell. It was intimidating but we found a good line and conquered it. So stoked!
Nicely done, what tire pressure were you running?

And next time tell your friend not to film from directly in front of your car. If your Jeep jumps, he's the next rock it's going over.

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
Nicely done, what tire pressure were you running?

And next time tell your friend not to film from directly in front of your car. If your Jeep jumps, he's the next rock it's going over.
If we're taking a consensus I run 17-18 psi in stock Rubi 33s.
Last time out my wife popped the bead, thankfully not the tire. Been babysitting the PSI in that tire and it seems no real damage was done. Who knows what would have happened to the tire if she'd been at regular psi.

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
What time are you getting there?
We typically get to the Outpost around 1PM, get pass, air down, disco and are on the trails around 1:30. Then we ride until around 6:30.

mojitojeep

First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
We typically get to the Outpost around 1PM, get pass, air down, disco and are on the trails around 1:30. Then we ride until around 6:30.
I've never been. So a stock Rubicon would be ok? I guess it depends on the trails. I've also never done trails before, so it would be my first ;)

Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
I've never been. So a stock Rubicon would be ok? I guess it depends on the trails. I've also never done trails before, so it would be my first ;)
A stock Rubicon will do outstanding!

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I may actually be able to meet you down there this weekend. I’ve gotta see how much I can get done around the house tomorrow. I’ve worked around 80 hours in the last 7 days, so I’ve not been able to do much else.

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah yeah yeah, Mr. Rubicon... you'll be fine stock. Pfffttt.... ;)

Put it this way @chevymitchell drove his stock Rubi across the country and ran various trails from Windrock to Moab, including Hell's Gate on Hell's Revenge in a stock Rubi.

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
It’ll do just fine. Our group has a wide assortment of rigs - from nearly stock Sports and Saharas to a lifted Rubi on 37s - and we’ve run every trail except Daniel without issue.

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I may actually be able to meet you down there this weekend. I’ve gotta see how much I can get done around the house tomorrow. I’ve worked around 80 hours in the last 7 days, so I’ve not been able to do much else.
Cool, PM for my cell if you can make it.
Sponsored