First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ, 2021 JLURubicon
Build Thread
Link
So I want to plan a trip to Uwharrie soon. 2021 JLUR. My wife doesn’t like anything too crazy and she will be with me. Are there many tame to medium difficulty trails there that we can ride that she won’t freak out on. Lol. She doesn’t mind climbs but narrow trails with super steep drop offs she doesn’t care for.
Sponsored

AlgUSF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUS, 2014 Tundra, 2013 Odyssey, 2002 Civic
Uwharrie is a fun place, my Tundra needed an alignment when I left after a few days "Camping". :)

Obviously I didn't do the ultra-fun stuff in the Tundra, but there is a lot of fun to be had by any vehicle with more than 12" of ground clearance.

Last edited:

JayInNC

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
So I want to plan a trip to Uwharrie soon. 2021 JLUR. My wife doesn’t like anything too crazy and she will be with me. Are there many tame to medium difficulty trails there that we can ride that she won’t freak out on. Lol. She doesn’t mind climbs but narrow trails with super steep drop offs she doesn’t care for.
I've done everything except the Daniel trail on a stock Rubicon. If you want easier ones, stay away from any of the trails that start with a "D"...
Sponsored