Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JLUR, Bright White
Occupation
Aircraft Industrial Engineer for the DoD
Vehicle Showcase
I emailed FCA customer support about the existence of a cargo liner for JLs with cloth seats and got this email in response:

"Thanks for your patience while I checked into this for you.

The part number for the cargo area liner that works with cloth seats is
82215656AB.

If you have any other parts & accessories related questions, let
me know and I'll try to answer them for you."

I tried looking online for it but couldn't find any pictures or reputable websites selling it
interesting
Sponsored

KrispyKotex

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Rubicon Snazzberry
Occupation
USN Submariner (ret), IT Analyst/Network Engineer
Yes, very interesting. I went searching also for this part number provided by "rijez" with no luck in the description or picture of what the purchase actually is. I wish some of these parts suppliers would provide a better description or picture of what you are buying.

Tragdor

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I emailed FCA customer support about the existence of a cargo liner for JLs with cloth seats and got this email in response:

"Thanks for your patience while I checked into this for you.

The part number for the cargo area liner that works with cloth seats is
82215656AB.

If you have any other parts & accessories related questions, let
me know and I'll try to answer them for you."

I tried looking online for it but couldn't find any pictures or reputable websites selling it
I think I might go for it and be the guinea pig on this one. My OCD and curiosity won’t allow me to pick some of the other options despite them being more than adequate.

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
I think I might go for it and be the guinea pig on this one. My OCD and curiosity won’t allow me to pick some of the other options despite them being more than adequate.
Any update? I think many appreciate you being the guinea pig. ;)

I ordered the all weather front and rear mats for our JL but I'm holding off on the cargo until we see what's being offered.

Sponsored

Tragdor

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Any update? I think many appreciate you being the guinea pig. ;)

I ordered the all weather front and rear mats for our JL but I'm holding off on the cargo until we see what's being offered.
Well, I ordered on Saturday. It will probably take a few days to ship. I’ll drop another update in once I get my order in. If it’s what we’re all hoping for, I’ll send the place ordered from, etc.

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
Roger that and thanks.

BCJake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (On Order)
More details now on the Mopar site. Looks like it does include the gap hinder. Just not sure I want to spend $200 on this.

Screenshot_20180424-115613.png

Screenshot_20180424-115558.png

rizej

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
More details now on the Mopar site. Looks like it does include the gap hinder. Just not sure I want to spend $200 on this.

Makes the canvasback liner I ordered seem much more reasonable considering its custom cut to fit the D-rings and the subwoofer

Sponsored

mlotero

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Sr IT Manager

You can get it grom other sites for $170 including shipping

BCJake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (On Order)
Makes the canvasback liner I ordered seem much more reasonable considering its custom cut to fit the D-rings and the subwoofer
Agreed. I'm also considering going another route and getting the cheap Amazon trim to fit mat. I contacted Bartact, the will have the rear bench seat cover for the cloth seat JLU available for order in a couple of weeks. It's pricey but I've got a kid in the backseat and I think it will be a good investment. Since this will cover the back of the rear seat, all I need will be something for the floor in the cargo area. $20 feels about right for that. I may even trim out holes in it for the d-rings. No dog at the moment but if that changes, I'll be ordering the canvasback full liner.

rizej

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Agreed. I'm also considering going another route and getting the cheap Amazon trim to fit mat. I contacted Bartact, the will have the rear bench seat cover for the cloth seat JLU available for order in a couple of weeks. It's pricey but I've got a kid in the backseat and I think it will be a good investment. Since this will cover the back of the rear seat, all I need will be something for the floor in the cargo area. $20 feels about right for that. I may even trim out holes in it for the d-rings. No dog at the moment but if that changes, I'll be ordering the canvasback full liner.
Exact reason I ordered the canvasback liner (dog)...Takes a little longer to ordered and receive since it is a hand cut item but I'd rather it fit and protect properly than install the Mopar liner and have the area open on either side of the D-rings

BCJake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (On Order)
Exact reason I ordered the canvasback liner (dog)...Takes a little longer to ordered and receive since it is a hand cut item but I'd rather it fit and protect properly than install the Mopar liner and have the area open on either side of the D-rings
Yep, with a dog, I would go that route as well. With the mopar liner, I can picture buckets of fur accumulating in the sides where it does not cover.

MikeinMD

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Convertible, 2003 Z71 Suburban, 2018 JLU Sahara
@rizej @BCJake
I have been planning on doing the Canvasback, but debating about the tie down cutouts. I have a German Shepherd (read fur factory) and I am debating about ordering with the cutouts and fashioning some removable covers for the holes, or ordering without, and making the cuts myself and just leaving then as flaps. Have you guys given any thought to this?
Sponsored