Trunk Liner

StudioDFW

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
I had been waiting to see someone try this but I haven’t come across it yet on the forum, hopefully this will help others with the Cloth/Subwoofer combo.

- WeatherTech Leather/Subwoofer model on a Cloth/Subwoofer Sahara.

I don’t see what the problem is personally. It fits great and protects the carpet, problem solved IMO.

The product itself is excellent, everything you would expect from WeatherTech. I cut out the D-Ring slots with a box cutter and slid it in.

This photo was taken right after a week long camping trip and the cargo area loaded with my Yeti and other gear, No scratching, just needs to be cleaned. Hope this helps!

5E3F7477-4498-45F4-9C7F-C1E8C22BC025.jpeg
B9A6A3AB-411D-4B04-A4EA-A1DCF90840A8.jpeg
Sponsored

Brad41

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18’ JLUR firecracker red
Not sure if it’s been posted yet, but just ran across this offering from dirty dog. It’s a little cheaper than canvasback, and seems to offer more coverage on The sides, although getting to the storage cubby and d rings would be different than canvasback. Anyone have this one?

https://www.morris4x4center.com/dirtydog-4x4-cargo-liner.html

Killians42

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sahara JL
Installed the Mopar cargo liner for cloth seats (82215656AB) last night. Install was easy, directions were relatively straight forward. However, now that the liner is installed, whenever the gap cover moves up or down, the liner comes unattached from it (see video). Has anyone else had this issue? If so, is there a fix? Or did I get a lemon? Or is this just a poorly designed mat by Chrystler?

johnwpowell

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Vehicle Showcase

BoBo

First Name
BoBo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ordered
Not sure if it’s been posted yet, but just ran across this offering from dirty dog. It’s a little cheaper than canvasback, and seems to offer more coverage on The sides, although getting to the storage cubby and d rings would be different than canvasback. Anyone have this one?

https://www.morris4x4center.com/dirtydog-4x4-cargo-liner.html
Yes, this is what I have for almost a year now, it is perfect for me. Very sturdy material and the storage cubby below can be easily accessed because there is a big pocket for the lid, so the lid just slides into it, so the bottom of the lid is covered too.
You can just lift it up as before.
Use it with rear seats up and down, both, all the time.

Sponsored

Brad41

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18’ JLUR firecracker red
Yes, this is what I have for almost a year now, it is perfect for me. Very sturdy material and the storage cubby below can be easily accessed because there is a big pocket for the lid, so the lid just slides into it, so the bottom of the lid is covered too.
You can just lift it up as before.
Use it with rear seats up and down, both, all the time.
This is still my favorite. I’m using harbor freight blankets right now, but do plan on getting it. Thanks for the write up.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
This is still my favorite. I’m using harbor freight blankets right now, but do plan on getting it. Thanks for the write up.
This will work on a JK or JL right really doesn't matter just kind of folded up on the sides or does it have to be made especially for the JL and JK ?

Andy2434

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Billet JLUR, ‘20 Mustang GT/Prem/6MT/PP1
Occupation
Retired/Leisure
I am using the DirtyDog 4x4 cargo liner. With or without the rear seats down, it's an excellent set-up for protecting the cargo area.

Very simple to install and remove. I currently have it in place with the rear seats up in my JLUR. It's been great when I have been hauling my steel plates with stands, table, shooting gear, and cases.

Sponsored

rockadile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
Ugh...now it looks like the ship date on the Quadratec cargo liner has pushed to 3/12/19. WTF?!

rockadile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
Anyone put a cargo liner for a jlu with amp in one without an amp
I assume you mean the sub, not the amp, correct? I don't see why it wouldn't work, it just wouldn't hug the side where the sub would normally be as well since it is cut-out for the sub.
Sponsored