Cap'nMike

First Name
Cap'n Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, JKUWW
I
I live in north Jersey and got 3% under invoice from a dealer I have bought several vehicles from in the past. Not a deal they would offer to anyone for sure, but there are better deals out there than 1% under invoice.
When you are at 3% under invoice, that’s the time to mention you have an affiliate reward program number. This would bring the price down to 4% under invoice for you the buyer and raise the price to 2% under invoice for the dealer, because they get 2% of invoice back from FCA.
It’s a win-win situation for both of you.

If a person is eligible to get an affiliate reward number without paying $100 for a tread lightly membership, that is even better.
Sponsored

sadass

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98. 5.9 ZJ 7"LA's F/R locked 2000 WJ DD
Occupation
Semi-Conductor Equipment Tech.
Vehicle Showcase
Sweet WK OP! I have been Wheeling the Grands for many Years as well and will continue to do so. However, its time to get another Jeep I can take the top off for the fair wether wheeling. I am going to be ordering the JLUR around the(NY) Hudson Valley area early March time frame. I will let you know if I find any local dealers who will work with me. Post up how you make out. Good luck.