Bgs133

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150
Hello
I am eligible for the X plan discount from my work. I have seen the Tread Lightly site and it also has a discount available to members at a $100 level for 30 days of membership. What is the discount offered and can I combine it with the X plan? Thanks for any help.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Bgs133

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150
Nevermind...I seen it is 1% below invoice, same as X plan. Mods feel free to delete.

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
how do you get the tread lighlty discount?

OP
OP

Bgs133

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150
how do you get the tread lighlty discount?
You need to join Tread Lightly at the $100 dollar level. You must be a member for 30 days before you can use the discount to order or buy a vehicle. At that point you visit a website to get a control number to take to a dealer to get the 1% below invoice pricing. I am not a member, but that is my understanding of how it works.

Vegas_Sirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
You need to join Tread Lightly at the $100 dollar level. You must be a member for 30 days before you can use the discount to order or buy a vehicle. At that point you visit a website to get a control number to take to a dealer to get the 1% below invoice pricing. I am not a member, but that is my understanding of how it works.
Yep thats how it works. You also get all incentives on top of the 1% below invoice.

Sponsored

geospyder

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Mo" 2019 Mojito 2 Door Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
I contacted the FCA US Affiliate Rewards Group via email asking about it and here is the response I received. The attached flyer they mention is too large to upload to this forum. You can get basically the same info going to their website.

"Thank you for contacting us about the Affiliate Rewards program! We’re happy to learn of your interest in the program. It’s an exclusive benefit for our valued partners. Only employees of large fleet accounts and supplier companies to FCA can apply this savings of 1% below Dealer Invoice to the purchase or lease of a new vehicle. Yes, if you join Tread Lightly at the $100 membership level, after a month of membership you can take advantage of our savings. Please see the attached flyer for more information, and contact us if we can help with any specific questions or to assist you in generating a control number. You can log in with your company code for Tread Lightly D99138 by visiting www.fcausaffiliates.com."

byklin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
is the $100 fee a yearly fee? just curious

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Yes but you don't have to renew after you purchase the vehicle.
Indeed. I've been a member... I feel like it's worth the $100 donation.

GenericInfographic-smallerforweb[1].jpg

Sponsored

Nebakadnezar

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GL450, Ford F150
Wow, that's awesome! You have to think that dealerships will be charging a premium on JLU's. seems like this one benefit pays for itself many times over, though I can't really put a dollar figure to what those savings would look like. Anyone have any estimates?

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
It just makes the negotiation process painless. It will likely save you time, but not money, but time is money.

lsp408

First Name
Li
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKUS
I looked at the FCA affiliate only show 2016 on wrangler qualify for the discount. So is this a mistake?

JaybearWL

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara 2.0t
I think the jury is still out on whether this will cover JLs. I'm skeptical but hoping to be surprised.

geospyder

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Mo" 2019 Mojito 2 Door Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
I just printed off my FCA control number. It expires 01/02/2018 so I guess I have to buy real soon :clap: I also sent an email to the FCA Affiliates Rewards asking if the rewards program could be used for the new remodeled 2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. Since it is Friday I presume I'll not get a reply until early next week.

Just heard back from them...

"Thank you for your interest in the Affiliate Rewards program. Currently, we have not been provide what 2018 models will be eligible for our program savings. In the past 3 years the Jeep Wrangler has been included in our program.

please feel free to check back as you get closer to finalizing your lease or purchase to check on eligibility. Hopefully, we will have that information for you, then."
Sponsored

Last edited: