bbuck7777

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubicon Unlimited Turbo
Has anyone seen one yet?!
Talked to Jeep Help line today and Rail System will not start production till late-May! I've asked to remove this option!

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
I'd still love to see what the TRMS really gives you other than moveable tie downs. It seems like much hubbub about nothing.

kkuntz01

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 Ram 2500 Crew Cab
Talked to Jeep Help line today and Rail System will not start production till late-May! I've asked to remove this option!
Good luck with that. My sales guy advised the only change they can make to an order is vehicle color. In my situation they decided the best course of action was to place a new order leaving off two features that are causing delays but can easily sourced from the parts department.

Firemedicsparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I placed an order today with this system. I'm not exactly sure what it is lol, but I got it. :)
Have you received a VIN# yet on your Stinger w/TRMS? If so, have you moved out of D Status yet.....I think this item is my hold up!

Sponsored

Torenhall

First Name
Toren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon JKU HR
Have you received a VIN# yet on your Stinger w/TRMS? If so, have you moved out of D Status yet.....I think this item is my hold up!
The trail rail management system, whatever tf it is, is definitely holding your order up.

I ordered 3/9, went to D and received VIN 3/29, and the moved back to C status on 4/10. I've been following the Sting-Gray thread closely and determined the common denominator about people's orders that were beating mine was the lack of trail rail system.

I called my dealer and had him delete this from my build, which he could do because it was back in C, and immediately moved to D1 status the next day with an estimated ship date of 4/30.

I'd encourage everyone who is able to remove this from your order and get it after market if you want it.

Torenhall

First Name
Toren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon JKU HR
Good luck with that. My sales guy advised the only change they can make to an order is vehicle color. In my situation they decided the best course of action was to place a new order leaving off two features that are causing delays but can easily sourced from the parts department.
As long as your order is still in C status, which is the scheduling phase, any change can be made to it. Your dealer can't do it himself, he needs to call his factory rep and have them do it.

Firemedicsparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
The trail rail management system, whatever tf it is, is definitely holding your order up.

I ordered 3/9, went to D and received VIN 3/29, and the moved back to C status on 4/10. I've been following the Sting-Gray thread closely and determined the common denominator about people's orders that were beating mine was the lack of trail rail system.

I called my dealer and had him delete this from my build, which he could do because it was back in C, and immediately moved to D1 status the next day with an estimated ship date of 4/30.

I'd encourage everyone who is able to remove this from your order and get it after market if you want it.
Indeed, I’m coming up with the same conclusion......callimg him now cause I’m definitely still in C....ty sir

TIDALWAVE

First Name
CHUCK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible, 2013 CHEVY SILVERADO, 2018 JLUR
My dealer tried to delete the TRMS from my Mojito VON/C order...Jeep will not allow it. So either my Mojito is the first one to move out of C category or something is fishy.

Torenhall

First Name
Toren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon JKU HR
My dealer tried to delete the TRMS from my Mojito VON/C order...Jeep will not allow it. So either my Mojito is the first one to move out of C category or something is fishy.
Sounds fishy. You would probably honestly be better off if you cancelled and reordered without it. Tell them that's what you'd like to do, and you expect a refund of your deposit put towards the new order since it's still only in scheduling and it hasn't unduly burdened the dealership or factory.

You might just find they miraculously become able to modify you're existing order.

That, or it truly did move to D status.

Sponsored

TIDALWAVE

First Name
CHUCK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible, 2013 CHEVY SILVERADO, 2018 JLUR
I was able to get my Mojito order in before the freeze, cancelling the first order would put me at the very end of the line for Mojito! Just to get rid of the TRMS 2 week delay (no way!)?

Last edited:

Firemedicsparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I was able to get my Mojito order in before the freeze, cancelling the first order would put me at the very end of the line for Mojito! Just to get rid of the TRMS 2 week delay (no way!)?
F it! We waited this long for the JL already....whats 1 more month I suppose! I in line with ya sir.

Sting Gray Heel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Wrangler Sport S, 2018 JL Sport S (on order)
Is Trail Rail easily installed on an after-market basis?

I'm on with Jeep Chat right now, and the person indicates s/he has no specific information about the Trail Rail system and any production delays due to unavailability, limited availability and/or slow delivery from the part manufacturer. But I know this -- I ordered a JL Sport S with Trail Rail on 4/17, and am still in C (Scheduling) status, which seems a little long (13 days) to not have moved to D without some type of delay.

Firemedicsparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Is Trail Rail easily installed on an after-market basis?

I'm on with Jeep Chat right now, and the person indicates s/he has no specific information about the Trail Rail system and any production delays due to unavailability, limited availability and/or slow delivery from the part manufacturer. But I know this -- I ordered a JL Sport S with Trail Rail on 4/17, and am still in C (Scheduling) status, which seems a little long (13 days) to not have moved to D without some type of delay.
I just re-confirmed through the new Jeep helpline that the TRMS will minimally hold up your order until at least 6/01 when they get an update on the system. I got this information after my case# was escalated through the new hotline.

Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS; 2016 JKU; 1971 VW Beetle
I just re-confirmed through the new Jeep helpline that the TRMS will minimally hold up your order until at least 6/01 when they get an update on the system. I got this information after my case# was escalated through the new hotline.
Then they need to allow them to be deleted or put on back-order (just the TRMS parts).
Fact is, if this was an issue, it never should've been open to order in the first place.
Sponsored