Sponsored

TRMS (Trail Rail Management System) finally available!!!

TIDALWAVE

First Name
CHUCK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible, 2013 CHEVY SILVERADO, 2018 JLUR
It appears that the TRMS (trail rail management system) holdup has finally been cleared. My D status was just changed to D1 and Jeep contacted my dealer and said that the Mojito Rubi should be ready for transit by 16 June!
Sponsored

555Redhorse

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Nissan Rogue, 2015 Ford Mustang
It appears that the TRMS holdup has finally been cleared. My D status was just changed to D1 and Jeep contacted my dealer and said that the Mojito Rubi should be ready for transit by 16 June!
Gratz Chuck. I had them remove my TRMS so I wouldn't get delayed. Guess I shoulda kept it. Who knew? I had them delete it when they told me tan premium soft top would delay me til Aug. So I had them both removed (or changed to black in the case of the dual top).

Bleep

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2015 FIESTA!
Nice! My JLUR is supposed to go into production on the 18th! I ordered with the TRMS, hoping it wouldn't hold it up too bad.

Blkjak

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Technical Training Manager Mercedes-Benz USA LLC and owner of Gibson Leatherworks
It appears that the TRMS (trail rail management system) holdup has finally been cleared. My D status was just changed to D1 and Jeep contacted my dealer and said that the Mojito Rubi should be ready for transit by 16 June!
I hope that it comes thru for you .. mine (ordered 4/12 with TRMS) was suppose to be built May 15 ... then June 6th ... just got delayed again until "at the earliest mid to late July" they could not provide me even a date ... dealer has refused to remove the TRMS and keeps saying that corporate says there is no issue with the TRMS .. what a bunch of BS... so in short, I am cancelling my order and with either look for a comparable vehicle to my order in dealer inventory or wait until 2019 ... to me it makes no sense waiting until at the earliest last Aug for a 2018 when I could probably get a 2019 in late Nov (if I get an early order in)

Steamboat

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2018 Volvo XC90
I ordered TRMS. After 47 days in D1 status, my Jeep was finally built. I had begged the dealer and the rep to remove the TRMS but both kept saying it couldn’t be done. Low and behold, mine is in scheduled to arrive between 6/19 and 6/29. It is currently showing on the website as in transit but the sticker does not show TRMS. Will let you all know if it has it or not.

I doubt it does but a boy can hope!

Sponsored

Blkjak

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Technical Training Manager Mercedes-Benz USA LLC and owner of Gibson Leatherworks
I ordered TRMS. After 47 days in D1 status, my Jeep was finally built. I had begged the dealer and the rep to remove the TRMS but both kept saying it couldn’t be done. Low and behold, mine is in scheduled to arrive between 6/19 and 6/29. It is currently showing on the website as in transit but the sticker does not show TRMS. Will let you all know if it has it or not.

I doubt it does but a boy can hope!
Congrats.. when did you originally order?

Steamboat

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2018 Volvo XC90
Congrats.. when did you originally order?
I ordered 3/20. Been a long three months! I definitely feel for the guys that ordered 2-Door, Monito, power-tops really early!
Sponsored