Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Technical Training Manager Mercedes-Benz USA LLC and owner of Gibson Leatherworks
Same order date as me how can I get it escalated? I have Called hotline opens cases no luck. My dealer is helpless any advice
The guy that helped me really did me a solid and I really don't want to point people in his direction (I hope you understand) but I will say that if you have access to LinkedIn, you will be able to find an assortment of FCA contacts. My dealer and their alleged corporate contacts did nothing for me. Believe me, I understand your frustration> I certainly hope that since the parts are now available that they will start pulling ahead some of the back log of stalled orders
Sponsored

TIDALWAVE

First Name
CHUCK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible, 2013 CHEVY SILVERADO, 2018 JLUR
I have got some swamp land in Florida and a big bridge in New York for sale. I am in 'D' status. Last week I received an email from Jeep that said all the parts (including the TRMS) were in for my Mojito JLUR and that assembly would start Monday, 11 June. Here it is Friday night and nothing!
Maybe next week or maybe sometime in July? Only believe Jeep when your dealer hands you the key fob and you are actually sitting in it.

Steamboat

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2018 Volvo XC90
Same order date as me how can I get it escalated? I have Called hotline opens cases no luck. My dealer is helpless any advice
I was able to get mine escalated through Jeep Chat and the new call in number. They have emailed me every step of the way since then.

Ndrogo

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
I was able to get mine escalated through Jeep Chat and the new call in number. They have emailed me every step of the way since then.
What did you say they won’t do mine ?

Sponsored

GinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2018 Mojito! JLUR [GONE];
For what it’s worth...I ordered TRMS and Mojito! on the first day it was available. While my build was slower than others that ordered, mine was finally built and is awaiting shipping (see signature). I still have no ship/delivery date as expected but I am hoping it moves soon.

Steamboat

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For what it’s worth...I ordered TRMS and Mojito! on the first day it was available. While my build was slower than others that ordered, mine was finally built and is awaiting shipping (see signature). I still have no ship/delivery date as expected but I am hoping it moves soon.
Does it show up on your window sticker?

GinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2018 Mojito! JLUR [GONE];
Does it show up on your window sticker?
Not sure if you are asking whether TRMS or the shipping date shows up...but yes, TRMS is on the sticker but not the shipping date:
upload_2018-6-16_10-27-4.png

Steamboat

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M
Not sure if you are asking whether TRMS or the shipping date shows up...but yes, TRMS is on the sticker but not the shipping date:
upload_2018-6-16_10-27-4.png
sorry! Yes, I was asking about TRMS. Fun fact, I got an email from Nicole at Jeep Customer Servive Center hat stayed it had been delivered. However, Jeep.com shows it is still in transit and it is definitely not at the dealer.

Get it together, FCA!

HookR4

First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, 2018 JLU Rubicon
We got this with our 2018 JLURubi .we actually did t realize it .had to ask on another thread what something was .the parts were in the box with our soft top!
Sponsored